New Mi Note 10 Lite 12.1.1 Control Center Problem

I installed this new ROM with Android 11 from xiaomi.eu 12.0.3, everything was fine, but when I rebooted from recovery mode it sent me straight to fastboot mode and I could never get out of there, not even restarting the smartphone, trying to enter Recovery Mode , but nothing worked.

I had to flash the original Fastboot rom with Mi Flash to recover my mobile, now I will not try if a clean installation of Xiaomi.eu 12.1 to see if it works or better continue on xiaomi.eu 12.0.3

I installed this new ROM with Android 11 from xiaomi.eu 12.0.3, everything was fine, but when I rebooted from recovery mode it sent me straight to fastboot mode and I could never get out of there, not even restarting the smartphone, trying to enter Recovery Mode , but nothing worked.

I had to flash the original Fastboot rom with Mi Flash to recover my mobile, now I will not try if a clean installation of Xiaomi.eu 12.1 to see if it works or better continue on xiaomi.eu 12.0.3
Landed on the same problem but booted with fastboot command using twrp image then to system. But I regret updating to android 11. Alot of bugs