New Mi Note 2 8.4.12 Issues

Homeye

Members
Apr 25, 2018
Hi! I don't know which one of these things are "features" or bugs, but i hope somebody can help to fix my problems:

Facebook Messenger can't find my Sleep as Android alarms. When i want to mute a conversation until an alarm, it can't show my next alarm. Sleep as Android got the autostart permisson, battery optimization is off.

I can't find/open the menu to change the phone's region. Search can find it, but i can't open it.

When my headphone is plugged, incoming calls/alarms are turned on on the main speaker too. Is there any way to change it to hear only trough the headphone?

Is there any way to restore sms/call logs to the Google Phone and Google Messages?

You can't change the region since xiaomi.eu is based on the china rom.
The fact that Facebook Messenger can't see your upcoming alarms, it may be a bug from 8.0.
As for the headphone incoming calls/alarms situation, i don't know a way, but it certainly is one...

Hi! I don't know which one of these things are "features" or bugs, but i hope somebody can help to fix my problems:

Facebook Messenger can't find my Sleep as Android alarms. When i want to mute a conversation until an alarm, it can't show my next alarm. Sleep as Android got the autostart permisson, battery optimization is off.

I can't find/open the menu to change the phone's region. Search can find it, but i can't open it.

When my headphone is plugged, incoming calls/alarms are turned on on the main speaker too. Is there any way to change it to hear only trough the headphone?

Is there any way to restore sms/call logs to the Google Phone and Google Messages?

Alarms, Google Phone/Messages working on Lineage OS 15.1

But the headset...I tried on my previous Nexus 5X and alarms/notifications/ringtones are hearable on the main speaker when the headset plugged in...I swear it wasn't worked this way in the past...wondering when changed cause i never noticed it...

EDIT: Lesser AudioSwitch from Play Store solved my problem!

Last edited: