Mi note 3 sim cards

Roxelanne

Members
Mar 13, 2019
Well I am a Greek citizen who bought Mi note 3 from Greece (global version) I study in Turkey and I installed the eu rom in Turkey. After installing the Rom first time I tried to use my second card slot which contains A Greek sim card. When I am in Greece with sim slot 2 activated (Greek one) and sim slot 1 deactivated (Turkish one) phone shows that I am in "roaming" and I get messages from operator which says that I ll pay more bla bla

I tried to change the phone's country settings but I couldn't find it in eu stable 10.3.1 (propably I chose Turkey)
Can someone help me?

Mi Note 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Well I am a Greek citizen who bought Mi note 3 from Greece (global version) I study in Turkey and I installed the eu rom in Turkey. After installing the Rom first time I tried to use my second card slot which contains A Greek sim card. When I am in Greece with sim slot 2 activated (Greek one) and sim slot 1 deactivated (Turkish one) phone shows that I am in "roaming" and I get messages from operator which says that I ll pay more bla bla

I tried to change the phone's country settings but I couldn't find it in eu stable 10.3.1 (propably I chose Turkey)
Can someone help me?

Also I couldn't send messages. When I was near the border it has "H+" connection speed and I could surf on Internet. Then when we came city it became 3G and Internet disconnected immediately and never connected again on Mobil data. (GSM/LTE) selected