Mi Note 64gb

wildlime

Members
Jun 6, 2014
Hi, I just got my new note today. Imported from China. So far it's pretty amazing. Will post some test photos later.
uploadfromtaptalk1423496681210.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1423496688002.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1423496697547.jpg

Sorry to invader your thread so to speak but I just got a replacement as I was having trouble getting my three uk sim to get recognised by it. I even replaced the sim. got my new handset yesterday and same issue with my three uk sim - vodafone and EE are fine. If anyone has any ideas would be eternally grateful...

Sorry to invader your thread so to speak but I just got a replacement as I was having trouble getting my three uk sim to get recognised by it. I even replaced the sim. got my new handset yesterday and same issue with my three uk sim - vodafone and EE are fine. If anyone has any ideas would be eternally grateful...
What device are you using?

Hi I am using a 3uk sum and it's working perfectly. My sum is in slot one which supports 3g and 4g. Don't think it works in slot 2 as Three don't have a 2g network.

Both have 4G, only 1 have 2G. I had the same issue and swaped to slot 1 and now it works with EE and Vodafone.

Vodafone 4G is not supported on this device yet.

I have my perso 4G EE in slot 1, and my work 4G "3" in slot 2 . Put the main in slot 1 if you have 3, o2 or Vodafone.

I have my perso 4G EE in slot 1, and my work 4G "3" in slot 2 . Put the main in slot 1 if you have 3, o2 or Vodafone.[/quote

I've switched my 3 to EE 4g as was fed up. I have Vodafone with work so would you suggest the Vodafone goes in slot 2? Its isn't 4g just 3g.

Vodafone 4G is not supported by this phone. you can use Vodafone in slot 1 if you only need it for PHONE, and use DATA in slot 2 with EE :)

Vodafone 4G is not supported by this phone. you can use Vodafone in slot 1 if you only need it for PHONE, and use DATA in slot 2 with EE :)

Thanks mate.

One last question! Have you had any problems with the EE not picking up a data connection when on 3g? Its fine in 4g just wondering if its just me....

This is what is supoorted :

4G:FDD-LTE(bands 3 / 7) EE and 3
4G:TD-LTE bands 38 / 39 / 40 / 41 - Nothing in UK
3G: TD-SCDMA (bands 34 / 39) - Nothing in UK
3G:UMTS / HSPA+ / DC-HSDPA(bands 1 / 2 / 5) - EE, Vodafone, 3
2G: GSM / EDGE bands 2 / 3 / 5 / 8 Voda, 3, EE, O2...

Thanks again.

Do you have any trouble downloading apps or updates over the air?

Mine won't let me do it unless via WiFi. Eve. When I select proceed it still won't do it?

"Waiting for wifi" is a result of file size limit restriction in MIUI V5 ROM's Downloads Manager. This has nothing to do with Play Store settings. To lift this restriction to some extent, you have to change/increase the download "file size limit" in the "Downloads" app and that's it :)

For this, go to the folder by name "System", open "Downloads" app, press menu hard/soft key for "Settings" to pop-up, go into "Settings" and increase the "file size limit" to 20 MB. Unfortunately, 20MB is the maximum file size value you can set (at least as in the current 3.9.27 release). After this, you should be able to download apps under 20MB size without any restriction.

For apps greater than 20MB, start the download and when you see the "waiting for wifi", open the "Download"s app and press "Resume". This will prompt you to confirm the download via you mobile network's data plan. Confirm the download with "Start now" and that should do.

Found the downloads folder.

Do you know how I make play store then default rather than it keep going to the xioami app store when I select an update etc?

What?
Mi Note can work with 4G on both slots but not at the same time. For example you can set Internet (data mode) for slot 1 then you get up to 4G LTE. But slot 2 will be able to make voice calls in 2G GSM mode.

Wysłano z MI Note