I do not know another safe installation.
I do not trust any PC to Phone root methods (Kingroot, KingoRooot, ect)
Of course, you can try them at your own risk.
By the way, are you on MULTI ROM or STOCK MIUI ROM? Are you on STABLE ROM or DEVELOPER ROM?
1. First of all download all the things you need. fastboot driverhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/r4jj46i5683yapf/minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.3.1_setup.exe and install this to your PC! twrphttp://www.mediafire.com/download/e7h0kuhqwaz4mra/TWRP_220.127.116.11_MINOTELTE.img and Copy it to Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder supersu I have been shared.
2. Power off your device and turn it back on by holding Power button and Volume Down at the same time. This will get you into fastboot menu.
3. Woohoo great now what you will have to do is plug your phone to your PC using a usb cable. Wait until drivers installed correctly.
4. Go to Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder on your PC and RUN BAT file with admin rights.
5. Now type in the black box fastboot devices just to make sure that your device is listed correctly.
6. Rename TWRP_18.104.22.168_MINOTELTE.img to twrp.img (makes lifes easier)
7. Now type in the black box fastboot boot twrp.img
8. Now your phone should boot into TWRP!! It will chinese, but the top left is INSTALL, Go to install and flash the SuperSU zip.
9. Reboot and you are all rooted with Stock Recovery and Stable ROM! And your stock MiRecovery remains...
Hi, i do exactly what you said, SuperSU was installed but after reboot to system via twrp, it bootloop to recovery mode... So it's clearly IMPOSSIBLE to root this (shitty) marshmallow version. Thanks for all your helping