Mi Pad 4 & Android 10

Yeah :) I have the knowledge
However I still have hope to get official MIUI 12
It may(and very likely) be more stable so I decided to keep the petition open.
Also not all mi pad 4 users have the knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gianbort
hello, I was wondering if it is still possible to receive an update for my Mi Pad 4.I stayed at the last beta of Xiaomi eu 9.8.29. If there was something interesting I would be willing to try it. Thanks !!

José Ascenção, Saudações
Ainda está usando CrDroid no seu Mi Pad 4? Como tem sido a experiência. Acredita que ainda não tive tempo de flashear a ROM?
Grato

José Ascenção, Saudações
Ainda está usando CrDroid no seu Mi Pad 4? Como tem sido a experiência. Acredita que ainda não tive tempo de flashear a ROM?
Grato
Sim ainda tudo 5 estrelas, sem dúvida a melhor rom com android 10 para o mi pad 4 e mipad 4 plus

Reactions: Wando
Hi guys,
i have Mi Pad 4 Plus LTE version.
If i try this custom rom (or any other based on android 9 or 10) can i come back to the xiaomi.eu with android 8?
Baseband will be downgraded?
Thanks in advance

my MiPad4 Plus was flashed with the OxygenOS / One Plus 7 Mod, it was a great Rom, everything worked.

yesterday I "upgraded" crDroid with Android 11 !!

I justed deleted system/davlik/cache and flashed cdDroid. All apps are still installed...
and now my MiPad4 works with Android 11 !! and so smooth ... everything is working !!!!

If you want to keep your MiPad4 up-to-date, flash the crDroid Image !

Hi,

Is there any tutorial to install CRDROID ROM on MIPAD4? With CRDROID, is there a desktop mode to use?

Thanks.

Flashed it on my Mi Pad 4 Plus and on a friends Mi Pad 4, everything works, super fluid and smooth, used official TWRP.
Till now no bug detected
crdroid also is super customizable

Needed
TWRP
Crdroid
Gapps Arm64 for android 10

Super easy to flash once you have unlocked the bootloader

PS: my native language is Portuguese ( A lingua de Camões)

Vamos de língua portuguesa então. Existe algum tutorial para seguir visando a instalação do CRDROID? Incluindo o desbloqueio do bootloader?
Outra coisa, sabes dizer se o "desktop mode" (similar ao DEX da SAmsung) funciona nesta versão?

Grato desde já.