Mi Shops In Shanghai?

Discussion in 'Mi General' started by Paholainen, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Paholainen

PaholainenMembers

May 1, 2015
    Really dissapointed at the mi website. The addresses to their "shops" is a joke. Called one of them and the phone is shut down. Went to another address, that was a shut down service center. The last address I tried was just to a random apartment in a building, a Chinese family lives there according to the security guard a lot of people has been there trying to buy a Xiaomi phone. Is there actually any shop at all in Shanghai?

2. Henning

HenningMembers

Oct 30, 2013
    Male
    Shanghai
  3. Paholainen

PaholainenMembers

May 1, 2015
    #3Paholainen,Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    Edit: Actually that is the shop the hotel staff tried to call for me several times.

4. Henning

HenningMembers

Oct 30, 2013
    Male
    Shanghai
    Hi,

I'm not so sure if they sell anything at all in that place. My understanding was that this is a showroom only.
    But I will give it a try next week.

And to the phonecall's .......... TIC :)

5. Paholainen

PaholainenMembers

May 1, 2015
    Yeah, China in a nutshell. Makes good phones though☺ Will order it online next time I go back

6. Kyogiro

KyogiroMembers

Jan 16, 2013
    I've been there (address given by Henning), I got 2 of my earpieces replaced (sweat damage). It's like an after-sale service of XiaoMi. They sell some stuff too but not the newest ones with low supply (Mi4c).

It is not a "real" shop like Apple's ones but it does the job when it comes to after-sale.

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Share Our Site