Mi11 pro in permanent fastboot mode.

Jorge GS

Members
Jul 26, 2021
Buenos días. Hace 1 mes, compré el Mi11 pro en China. Ayer desbloqueé el gestor de arranque. Al intentar instalar Xiaom.eu tuve un problema con Twrp. Ahora el móvil está continuamente en modo fastboot y no se desactiva con power + vol- y el Twrp no se activa con power + vol +. Siempre está encendido y no se apaga. Intenté flashearlo con mi herramienta flash, pero la rom que descargué no debería ser la versión china y me da un error anti-rollback. No sé qué puedo hacer para solucionar el problema. Le agradecería mucho que me diera una solución práctica. Gracias.

Al intentar instalar twrp.img me da el error que he adjuntado.

Attachments

• mi11 pro problem fastboot.PNG
    mi11 pro problem fastboot.PNG
    34 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
I could better assist you if this was in English, but just guessing from the screen print, your phone is not unlocked or the settings in developer options are not done. OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging need to be enabled in Developer Options.

[QUOTE = "Jimnasium, publicación: 620545, miembro: 297999"]
Podría ayudarlo mejor si esto estuviera en inglés, pero solo adivinando por la impresión de pantalla, su teléfono no está desbloqueado o la configuración en las opciones de desarrollador no está lista. El desbloqueo de OEM y la depuración de USB deben estar habilitados en Opciones de desarrollador.
[/ CITA]
Hoy el problema no es ese. Ayer logré instalar la rom china para mi11 pro star versión 12.5.7 con miflash. Hasta ahora todo bien porque estaba a punto de instalar twrp y rom xiaomi.eu.
Ocurrió que en la pantalla se indicaba la existencia de una actualización y sin darme cuenta la actualicé (versión 12.5.10). Evidentemente fue un error porque no era necesario para la solución del problema.
Esta rom no va bien y se detiene en la introducción de contraseñas para desbloquear el móvil.
Por otro lado, cuando usé mi flash, la ventana se minimizó y la ejecuté con la opción de limpiar todo y bloquear. Como resultado, ahora no puedo usar miflash.
Supongo que el problema se soluciona volviendo a la versión anterior de la rom china instalada (12.5.7) y desde allí, desbloquea el bootloader nuevamente y procede a instalar twrp y rom xiaomi.eu.
La pregunta es: ¿Qué puedo hacer o qué programa puedo usar para reinstalar la rom 12.5.7 que estaba funcionando bien para comenzar a resolver este problema?

Today the problem is not that. Yesterday I managed to install the Chinese rom for mi11 pro star version 12.5.7 with miflash. So far so good because I was about to install twrp and rom xiaomi.eu.
It happened that the existence of an update was indicated on the screen and inadvertently I updated it (version 12.5.10). Obviously it was an error because it was not necessary for the solution of the problem.
This rom does not go well and is stopped in the introduction of passwords to unlock the mobile.

On the other hand, when I used mi flash, the window it was minimized and I executed it with the clean all and lock option. As a result now I cannot use miflash.

I suppose that the problem is solved by reverting to the previous version of the installed Chinese rom (12.5.7) and from there, unlock the bootloader again and proceed to install twrp and xiaomi.eu rom.
The question is: What can I do or what program can I use to reinstall the 12.5.7 rom that was working fine to start solving this issue? Thank you for your help.

[QUOTE = "Jimnasium, publicación: 620545, miembro: 297999"]
Podría ayudarlo mejor si esto estuviera en inglés, pero solo adivinando por la impresión de pantalla, su teléfono no está desbloqueado o la configuración en las opciones de desarrollador no está lista. El desbloqueo de OEM y la depuración de USB deben estar habilitados en Opciones de desarrollador.
[/ CITA]
Hoy el problema no es ese. Ayer logré instalar la rom china para mi11 pro star versión 12.5.7 con miflash. Hasta ahora todo bien porque estaba a punto de instalar twrp y rom xiaomi.eu.
Ocurrió que en la pantalla se indicaba la existencia de una actualización y sin darme cuenta la actualicé (versión 12.5.10). Evidentemente fue un error porque no era necesario para la solución del problema.
Esta rom no va bien y se detiene en la introducción de contraseñas para desbloquear el móvil.
Por otro lado, cuando usé mi flash, la ventana se minimizó y la ejecuté con la opción de limpiar todo y bloquear. Como resultado, ahora no puedo usar miflash.
Supongo que el problema se soluciona volviendo a la versión anterior de la rom china instalada (12.5.7) y desde allí, desbloquea el bootloader nuevamente y procede a instalar twrp y rom xiaomi.eu.
La pregunta es: ¿Qué puedo hacer o qué programa puedo usar para reinstalar la rom 12.5.7 que estaba funcionando bien para comenzar a resolver este problema?
There are many people who speak different language different languages here and the moderators decided as English would be the common language to be used. I don't read or speak Spanish. Can you access fastboot? It sounds like a format of the data partition issue. If you need to format your storage, either download TWRP and place your device in fastboot and run the ADB command from your PC <fastboot boot TWRP.img> from there format your data or choose an older fastboot rom for your device. Follow the installation instructions. The script on the <first_time_install.bat> file will format your internal storage. At that point, you can either choose the upgrade feature to upgrade to the latest Xiaomi.eu rom or exit the rom, reboot to MiFlash and flash your favorite stock rom.

Last edited:
Hello. Yes. I can access to fastboot mode normally con power + vol -. I write in English but it translates automatically into Spanish. I don´t know what i can do to solve this.

Last edited:
If you need to format your storage, either download TWRP and place your device in fastboot and run the ADB command from your PC <fastboot boot TWRP.img> from there format your data or choose an older fastboot rom for your device. Follow the installation instructions. The script on the <first_time_install.bat> file will format your internal storage. At that point, you can either choose the upgrade feature to upgrade to the latest Xiaomi.eu rom or exit the rom, reboot to MiFlash and flash your favorite stock rom.
But the device is locked and I cannot access developer options because it is stuck at the password login screen. How do I unblock it? As I said in another post, I managed to flash the Chinese rom but I did it with the clean all and lock option. Then the mobile was working but I updated it to a later version of Chinese rom and after that I cannot access the mobile menus. How could I roll back the update to the previous version?

But the device is locked and I cannot access developer options because it is stuck at the password login screen. How do I unblock it? As I said in another post, I managed to flash the Chinese rom but I did it with the clean all and lock option. Then the mobile was working but I updated it to a later version of Chinese rom and after that I cannot access the mobile menus. How could I roll back the update to the previous version?
Is your Bootloader still unlocked? If it was accidentally locked, run the MiUnlock tool again. If it isn't use one of the fastboot roms from Xiaomi.eu. This will format you entire internal storage/data partition. Then go ahead and either install TWRP and upgrade to the latest version of Xiaomi.eu or use MiFlash to install the China, EEA or Global rom. Here's a link to a software database: https://mifirm.net/downloadeu/7536

Install of fastboot rom guide: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/

At the very beginning you made a mistake with the fastboot flash command. You should use the command fastboot boot recovery in order to start recovery.

Is your Bootloader still unlocked? If it was accidentally locked, run the MiUnlock tool again. If it isn't use one of the fastboot roms from Xiaomi.eu. This will format you entire internal storage/data partition. Then go ahead and either install TWRP and upgrade to the latest version of Xiaomi.eu or use MiFlash to install the China, EEA or Global rom. Here's a link to a software database: https://mifirm.net/downloadeu/7536

Install of fastboot rom guide: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/
Hello. Good. Medium problem fixed. I have unlocked again with miunlock and it has worked. I have followed the steps in the tutorial that you sent me. I have already installed twrp and everything works perfect. I have also downloaded the rom from xiaomi.eu. The problem I have now is that I cannot copy the rom to the mobile because the pc does not recognize the mi11 pro when I connect it by usb. I have also tried to select as USB-OTG storage but clicking the button does not activate it. What can I do to make windows recognize the mi11 pro and allow me to copy the rom to the internal storage? Are there other options? install drivers?
I wait for your answer to proceed.

Hello. Good. Medium problem fixed. I have unlocked again with miunlock and it has worked. I have followed the steps in the tutorial that you sent me. I have already installed twrp and everything works perfect. I have also downloaded the rom from xiaomi.eu. The problem I have now is that I cannot copy the rom to the mobile because the pc does not recognize the mi11 pro when I connect it by usb. I have also tried to select as USB-OTG storage but clicking the button does not activate it. What can I do to make windows recognize the mi11 pro and allow me to copy the rom to the internal storage? Are there other options? install drivers?
I wait for your answer to proceed.
The drivers within the MiFlash tool are the correct ones. Here is the download, https://cdn.alsgp0.fds.api.mi-img.com/micomm/MiFlash2020-3-14-0.rar Just download the app and open it. It is in .rar format so you will need an app like Winrar or 7zip to open it. The drivers tab in the upper left hand of the screen is what you want. After you have installed the drivers, it should recognize your phone. Then proceed to copy the rom to your device and flash it.

Last edited:
Hello.When installing the rom xiaomi.eu (weekly version) from twrp this screen appears. What do I do? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5017-edited.jpg
    IMG_5017-edited.jpg
    862.6 KB · Views: 169
[QUOTE = "Poney70, publicación: 620702, miembro: 248356"]
Hola, seleccione "Sistema" y seleccione la ranura actual (por lo tanto, "Ranura A") si es necesario. ;)
[/CITA]
I have done. Before clicking on System, I have chosen slot A and the attached screen was shown. Then when clicking on System the device was restarted and has returned directly to Recovery.

Attachments

• IMG_5020-edited.jpg
    IMG_5020-edited.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 168
I have done. Before clicking on System, I have chosen slot A and the attached screen was shown. Then when clicking on System the device was restarted and has returned directly to Recovery.
I guess you have to format the data partition. ;)

Hello.When installing the rom xiaomi.eu (weekly version) from twrp this screen appears. What do I do? Thanks.
Once you have installed the rom and you are on the reboot scree, just select <SYSTEM> and allow the phone to reboot to the system. If this is the first time after install of rom, this can take upwards of 10 minutes. Please be patient and let it boot! At this point, you have already flashed your rom, so just reboot into system.

Last edited: