Mi11/Ultra/Pro TWRP 3.5.2_11

You can't, fastboot ROM is installed via fastboot mode
Of course, but that's not my question. Can I install the ROM via fastboot mode while I am on twrp recovery now. In other words, if I install a fastboot ROM, wil my twrp being replaced

If you now have TWRP ROM installed, you can upgrade with fastboot ROM. TWRP remains on the phone.

If you are installing a fastboot ROM, it does not matter if TWRP is encrypted. You will normally perform a dirty update without losing data.

dirty installation / update = windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
clear installation = windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

Last edited:
Yes you can also install fastboot ROM with encrypted TWRP.

You mix two different things.
One thing is to install the stock Global ROM and another is to install the xiaomi.eu ROM.

Say exactly what you want.

Do you want to sell your phone:
Log off my account from my phone
Sign out of your Google Account
Install the stock ROM using Miflash and lock the bootloader

Reactions: katerpanne
No, my main problem is to get rid of the encryption/password problem in my twrp recovery. The followed problems are, if I have this problem, how to update in the future my phone or reset my phone....

Can you help me out with easy step by step installing instructions ?
I have posted instructions many times. It gets kind of tiring to continually repost the same things over and over for people that do not search. Not only have I posted this several times, so have many others, but the developers have also posted information on how to install TWRP, as well as, the Xiaomi.eu rom. Please look first, you will find the answers you seek

Reactions: Siscodu29 and JiaiJ
I have posted instructions many times. It gets kind of tiring to continually repost the same things over and over for people that do not search. Not only have I posted this several times, so have many others, but the developers have also posted information on how to install TWRP, as well as, the Xiaomi.eu rom. Please look first, you will find the answers you seek
Sorry man, I it's not a daily thing for me and in that case I am noob now .. that's the reason that I asked for simple steps ... Thought a place like this is the right one ... Of course I searched a lot for it but couldn't find a simple steps procedure yet

Sorry man, I it's not a daily thing for me and in that case I am noob now .. that's the reason that I asked for simple steps ... Thought a place like this is the right one ... Of course I searched a lot for it but couldn't find a simple steps procedure yet
Noob or no noob, did you bother to search first? If you did search, how in the world did you miss this? https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/ That information is available for virtually every device on this website. I became a network engineer by starting with an old 386sx and dial up modem, searching for information. I also learned how to basically develop roms from searching for information on that topic. The internet and specialized websites have all the basic answers for everything you seek. Just got to search.

Last edited:
Noob or no noob, did you bother to search first? If you did search, how in the world did you miss this? https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/ That information is available for virtually every device on this website. I became a network engineer by starting with an old 386sx and dial up modem, searching for information. I also learned how to basically develop roms from searching for information on that topic. The internet and specialized websites have all the basic answers for everything you seek. Just got to search.
I'm not searching for how installing twrp, I am looking for how to solve the encryption/password problem , so my twrp is decrypted again... But thx anyway

I'm not searching for how installing twrp, I am looking for how to solve the encryption/password problem , so my twrp is decrypted again... But thx anyway
That information is on the web too! I have posted it many times as well.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hi… if you want to sell your phone, use stock rom, miflash, clear data and lock. twrp will gone.

wait for a twrp version for a12.so long you can update with fastboot.

if you want to wipe or format your device you can do it e.g. with fastboot commands

I hope I understand your questions correctly.

regards

Reactions: Reza1967
That information is on the web too! I have posted it many times as well.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I know this, and (again), thats not my question or problem. My question was how to get a full functionoal twrp including the password accept, so without this alternative installing. It was working before, so then was it decrpted when i set my password and twrp accepted it..... So again, i CAN flash roms, but i was looking for a fully working twrp and was asking if 3.5.2 has te same problem as 3.5.1 with the password fail or not, nothing more and nothing less....

I know this, and (again), thats not my question or problem. My question was how to get a full functionoal twrp including the password accept, so without this alternative installing. It was working before, so then was it decrpted when i set my password and twrp accepted it..... So again, i CAN flash roms, but i was looking for a fully working twrp and was asking if 3.5.2 has te same problem as 3.5.1 with the password fail or not, nothing more and nothing less....
what do you dont understand? there is no full working twrp!!!!

ich kotz ab… spam!!!

Reactions: marcel112
what do you dont understand? there is no full working twrp!!!!

ich kotz ab… spam!!!
Whats youre problem man, give you a thanks in the other post. And my twrp was fully working first. I got a lot of answers but why are you all agressive for people that are not on experts level.... First time for me with this , so chill man or what are you doing here at all? Dont be rude like that

Whats youre problem man, give you a thanks in the other post. And my twrp was fully working first. I got a lot of answers but why are you all agressive for people that are not on experts level.... First time for me with this , so chill man or what are you doing here at all? Dont be rude like that
i have tried to answer your questions and there was no feedback as the old question. what do you expect? i have written if i understood you and there was no response. i only want to help…

at the moment there is NO twrp !

Reactions: JiaiJ
i have tried to answer your questions and there was no feedback as the old question. what do you expect? i have written if i understood you and there was no response. i only want to help…

at the moment there is NO twrp !
You dont see the like (thumb) under youre comment? But okay for now, no problem here and its all clear

Reactions: katerpanne
And I told you, there is no way to permanently install TWRP without patching your boot partition. There are ways to do this, but the simplest way is to allow the script from a Xiaomi.eu install to create that pathing of your boot partition and permanently install TWRP. There are videos on how to get around the decryption issue, plus I believe the TWRP on this site may have been upgraded as I no longer have the decryption problem that I initially had. However, everything has been explained to you...