Mi11/Ultra/Pro TWRP 3.5.2_11

Tried to install latest eu Stable version but get the message "This package is for Star and Mars devices, this is a Missi"
Solutions, please!

Just try to install V12.5.20.0.RKACNXM stable, on my mi11 ultra with TWRP 3.5.1, but the recovery doesn't fin the rom that i just copy to the root. The twrp shows me a lot folders that it doesn't show to me while i copyin the rom to the root.

But if i make a format data, restart, copy the rom to the root, twrp detects him, any idea, i dont wanna format data.

Thanks

Just try to install V12.5.20.0.RKACNXM stable, on my mi11 ultra with TWRP 3.5.1, but the recovery doesn't fin the rom that i just copy to the root. The twrp shows me a lot folders that it doesn't show to me while i copyin the rom to the root.

But if i make a format data, restart, copy the rom to the root, twrp detects him, any idea, i dont wanna format data.

Thanks
I dont know if you are rooted, then the root directory is another…

take a look in /sdcard/ in /data/media/0/ or copy it into a folder that you can see from twrp eg download

Reactions: Poney70
Gentlemen,
Yesterday flashed last rom. No issue. Today i wanted make a backup. Now im Little confused. Any advice? Thx
fa44a23da5af8caaaad058adb48e1c67.jpg

Wysłane z mojego M2011K2C przy użyciu Tapatalka

Yes, I used it to flash 12.5.20 from 12.5.17, no issues. After update, it is replaced by a different twrp version coming with the rom, I just installed it again, also without issues.
I have installed this latest version, but gesture is not working, after I flashing the rom, it goes back to version 3.5.1-10