MI2s bricked, not working mi-flash

pribik

Members
Sep 15, 2013
Hello,

I can't flash my phone.
I used this tutorial: http://www.miui.com/thread-1130259-1-1.html
I removed the battery from phone. I connected phone to PC. I shorted circuit. I press button refresh and flash. MI-flash started flash phone. Mi-flash show me error 0x8007007a or 0x80070026.
When i connect phone to pc or charger, red LED diod flashing with battery or remove battery.

Could you help me, please
Thank you

Attachments

• miflash pokus 2.jpg
    miflash pokus 2.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 595
  • report.TXT
    6.3 KB · Views: 518
Dont expect from someone to take a look into this issue if you provide non-english bug reports.
I don't understand Czech/Slovak or whatever this language is. Provide english logs.

You have original Mi2S right?

I am sorry, my mistake.
Can you tell me, how i can change from czech reports to english reports.
Mi-flash is english, but reports are in czech language.

yes i have original Mi2s
i bought mI2s from ibuygou 13/7/22.
i wanted do backup, i press backup. backup start. i want look how many percent is do phone. i press power and phone not work. i must removed battery and give back. phone freeze white logo MI. i go sleep and morning want start phone and phone is died.

thank you

i translate report and pictures

Attachments

• miflash pokus 2 preklad.jpg
    miflash pokus 2 preklad.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 590
  • pokus 3 preklad.jpg
    pokus 3 preklad.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 545
  • report ver2.TXT
    6 KB · Views: 519
No worries bro...
Have you done connecting negative point of power jack to your topmost point in sim slot ?
while doing that, you should press volume down + power while connecting the USB to PC without battery in your phone.
Then your PC detects your phone as unknown & detects the drivers & downloads it automatically... wait till it finishes...

once it is done, launch the mi flash tools & refresh. reboot your phone into fastboot after placing battery & you can see your phone in MiFlash.... the rest you now what to do right ?

Remember one thing, Mi2S is next to impossible to BRICK ! ok ?
if you need further help, ask here... i or any other friendly forum members are here to help you happily...

Happy Flashing.... by the way, JLB 26.0 version has been released with lot of improvisations... just try it anyway you are flashing new Fastboot package using MiFlash right ?
Take care,

Oops, sorry i didnt see that you have already done those steps...
Have you messed up with partition tables by any chance ?

sorry, i don't understand your question.
could you write it different way?

thank you

The fact that they do it at all is awesome.

Glad I used them when I got my 2s. Aliexpress or eBay wouldn't coordinate a warranty repair on something like this.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S