Mi4 Hard Bricked Help Please

gupo88

Members
Mar 25, 2016
Hi all.. I always used official rom, then i installed marshmallow installing 2 times kk and then mm rom and everything was good!! this morning i wanted to update to 6.3.24 so i flashed twrp and then i try to install the 6.3.24 file but give me error: no md5 file found and then failed to mount..
Now i can't use the phone.. i can only enter fastboot and twrp.. someone can help me please??

after trying to install again i forced the reboot and now the phone is like dead.. only black screen and it doesn't turn on.. do i have to trash it?

Last edited:
Hello , enter the TWRP connecting the phone via USB , download another rom type 6.3.3 . or other less -date and do wipe Dalvik cache after installing the package, restart see what happens , you know

i can't enter twrp or fastboot.. my mi4 is hard bricked
i'm trying to solve with miflash but my pc doesn't detect the phone.. how to solve it? anyone knows? i have windows 10 pro

i've tried to follow that guide.. and thank you for helping me.. but my pc cannot detect my mi4.. i can see only red led when i connect the phone to the pc.. any ideas to get my phone detected??
or do i have to trash it?

Did you install the usb driver ? Try to install mi pc suite it have the driver to reconize the phone and tell me What happen

Try to unistall / install again the driver and to disable the signature verification of the driver
If you see the led it should be recognize
Also it won't be recognize as Mi4w or whatever but mostly VID_05C6&PID_F006 or Qualcomm_QHSUSB 9008 or another description

Last edited:
can u tell me please what do i have to install and which version of windows should I try? if you can link me all files would be great..

Last edited:
Reactions: gupo88
@Adrian93 i can't find my phone on the pc.. it just turn on the red led when connected and sound like when u connect a pendrive.. but nothing is showed, not even in device manager

@francistower i follow that guide but says to me "port does not contain a phone in download mode".. i really don't know what to do

@Adrian93 i can't find my phone on the pc.. it just turn on the red led when connected and sound like when u connect a pendrive.. but nothing is showed, not even in device manager

@francistower i follow that guide but says to me "port does not contain a phone in download mode".. i really don't know what to do
Well i'am out of idea ... as i said if you hear the sound and the led blincks your phone can be "saved" cause it was a corruption of the data when you shutdown your phone while installing the rom but for that you should find a way to make the pc recognize the phone to flash via mi flash a new official rom (and a new recovery i think ? don't know see thread).

yes i did.. why?
If the phone was in warranty the best solution was maybe to resend it to your reseller. But i suggest to take off the battery and let it for 5 min and connect it again and do all the procedure from the beginning maybe ?
From your side have you done something ?

If the phone was in warranty the best solution was maybe to resend it to your reseller. But i suggest to take off the battery and let it for 5 min and connect it again and do all the procedure from the beginning maybe ?
From your side have you done something ?
i bought it from geekvida.it and now it is closed and they don't answer to any mail.. i tried to flash only with one connector of the battery on the mobo as i saw in a guide but nothing.. i really don't know what to do.. i can't make windows detect my mi4