Mi4 Wont Turn On Anymore, After Shutdown.

djbosanac

Members
Jan 24, 2014
Hello all,

Hello all,

I have a serious problem i think.

I have bought an Mi4 for my girlfriend and installed the latest ''beta rom v7'' on her device.
The phone had 76% when i shipped it to her in germany.

Now when se recieved it, the phone did go from still 25% and now its totaly turned off.
And she cant turn it on anymore.

Nothing works, did tried 3 diffrent usb cables-/ adapters but nothing helped.
I tough i recommand this phone, because the hardware/software and the price.

But now i think she is realy dissapointed :( , she haved the phone for about 1 day now...

--

PS: i contacted the seller, and he told me oh dear the version we send out to you was a chinese version.
How can you see if it is a chinese version?

Because the box says fdd-lte and fdd-td to??

2f0b8553b088da1a46f92a13ad399ae4.png

How can i check if the smartphone is fake?
Because installing from updater app or trough recovery worked realy fine.
Can there be an batterydrain? Faulty battery???

Reactions: ullets
All is possible. Leave it off and put it to good 2A charger with good cable over night and see if it works after that.

It's not a Chinese version. This is normal FDD-LTE Europe networks compatible model. Try connecting with 2Amps charger.

Wysłano z MI Note

I had the same problem once. My phone battery depleted till 0%. Tried charging it overnight, still no luck.
But i managed to revive it by charging it to my computer. Once i plugged it into my computer usb port, it suddenly asked for a driver..and the charging led is on! Left it charging for 5 minutes on computer then switched back to charger. Problem solved. I guess the phone needed some sort of communication to turn on charging mechanism. Just try it...i wish you luck.

I use 1a charger and have not problems. I think , the battery must be 3080mah, not 3000mah( last picture)

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Is it better to have a
ColorBlack
BrandN/A
ModelN/A
MaterialABS
Quantity1 Set
Compatible ModelsSamsung Galaxy S3 i9300 / S4 i9500 / HTC + More
Input Voltage100~240 V
Output Current2 A
Output Voltage5 V
Power AdapterEU Plug
Packing List1 x AC power charger adapter
1 x Micro USB cable (100cm)

or something else?

You can get original Samsung (Note 2 etc) 2A chargers for under 5€ from ebay.de. (Some nameless chargers are crap.)

all of them are from china (aus China or Hongkong) so they all are crap? and take along time to get them :( Or can you give me a link in PM please???

Hello,

i have now tried the phone about 1 hour, and nothing is happening.

The red light on the bottem shows up for about 10 seconds, and than dissapears!!
What to do???? Bring it back or???

PS: now it isent doing nothing at all... .

Last edited: