Mi4c bootloop after flashing stable miui 10.1 or miui 9.5

Danny94

Members
Nov 23, 2018
Hi im coming from xda custom roms, i did a complete wipe included internal storage.
Add the xiaomi.eu zip (libra) and install, after that i reboot and stucking in bootloop. Tested with stable miui 10.1 and 9.5.
My twrp version is 3.2.3-0.
May i have to flash a newer firmware earlier (did not touch this phone for a year) ? Could you share me that ?

First of all i installed xiaomi.eu 8.9.13 wich booted up but crashed after selecting something in camera settings and boot looped after that.

Hi im coming from xda custom roms, i did a complete wipe included internal storage.
Add the xiaomi.eu zip (libra) and install, after that i reboot and stucking in bootloop. Tested with stable miui 10.1 and 9.5.
My twrp version is 3.2.3-0.
May i have to flash a newer firmware earlier (did not touch this phone for a year) ? Could you share me that ?

First of all i installed xiaomi.eu 8.9.13 wich booted up but crashed after selecting something in camera settings and boot looped after that.

Hi... you have to "Format Data" from TWRP. After that everything should be fine :)

Remember: A backup would be fine before you "Format Data" .....

Regards Kater

Reactions: Danny94
@katerpanne still getting bootloop oO.
May i need a special twrp ?

I tried to flash 3.1.1-1 from official twrp site. Now i cant boot anymore into recovery. Just a black screen.
But i can boot via
fastboot boot twrp.img
i tried to run from there the zip, but im not able to copy something on the card.

May it wasnt a good idea to format data ^^

EDIT:
Oh dear the phone does not boot into recovery or rom withouth connected usb cable. Whats wrong now ? Never had similar problems before and flashed 100 of roms on it.

Last edited:
It failed to install official chinese (tried already), if i have the charger connected i can boot into miui 10 and do things there witouth problems. I think the battery is damaged so i ordered a new one on aliexpress. I hope it will work then again, else i have wasted 215€ phone ...

Last edited:
I recieved one today ordered on amazon, the assambling was no problem but the connectors were very bad made and unfortunaly they broke while was trying to but them in. So i tried to use the connector of the damaged battery -> not working well so i have 2 damaged batterys now -.-.
With the battery from a li ex pre s i will care a lot more if its has the same bad connectors.

Nice its working again, but having strange battery problems at the moment.
If im charging at 100 % it very fast drains at 90% and at some points it skips some values. At 13% it just shut down and i cant power it on again, in twrp it tells me 20 % oO.
What a mess.