New Mi4c Rom 6.1.14 Problems Switching Between Wifi And Network No Internet

Juan Gaudiano

Members
Jan 18, 2016
Good morning

I'm having problems when I move out from WiFi coverage to my network connection.

I will get no internet connection and it tales a while until the network connects again, sometimes I hace to do it manually.

I thin with ROM 6.1.1.7 it was working well.

Anyone else has this problem, or someone can help me solve it?

Thank you very much un avance and keep up your excelente work.

Sometimes I'll get no mobile connection when turning off wifi. Then just a restart helps.

Same issue, matches your description tomorrow I yesterday my phone, went to work all the time using 3G, no issue at all, then went home, where phone switched to wifi, again no issue, went out for 2 hours, somehow all stopped working, yes reboot solves the problem, but pls :), this aint a solution maybe a temp. workaround, hope it will be fixed with 6.1.17

I think I have the same problem. After rebooti the phone, mobile data works normally for maybe several hours - maybe until turning on Wi-Fi ? Then it seems like mobile data stops working but only for some applications, for others it works but very slow.

Mi4c
MIUI 7 by xiaomi.eu 6.1.21 beta
Android 5.1.1

Maybe I had the same, but after the I've switched to 3G everything is OK.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Well I'm on a fresh installed last weekly. No problems. Maybe you need to clean your cache? Also try going to airplane mode instead rebooting.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I did perform sofar Divik and Cache cleanup after every DEV ROM Upgrade after using TWRP, even airplane mode doesnt fix it.

I have installed the latest rom and still getting the same problem, when i leave my home and the wifi coverage is over there is no automatic switch to the network until a while

Hi Martin,

Sorry for the late response I used the weekly developer rom currently on 6.3.3, I have two MI4C with different sim providers and both get the same problem.

Yea, I can confirm that the error persists on 6.3.3. I have this issue since I started using the phone last month. Thanks God I'm not the only one at least.

I couldn't post the problem earlier since I got a message error whenever I tried to sign up, but it got fixed by itself.

Hello!

Last OTA fix this problem on a friend's mi Mi4c.

uploadfromtaptalk1459359837965.jpg

Hi I keep having this issue, with all the weekly roms I have updated, even the stable one. I have two mi4c with different network operators and I have the problema with both. Have to change to airplane mode to connect again to the network.