Mi4c Yellow Tint

Jan 5, 2016
Hello

about 5 months ago I bough a mi4c was really happy with it, now 2 days ago a discovered a yellow tint on my display. So I contacted ibuygou about this issue, and ask maybe for a screen replacement. I got a response that the warranty doesnt cover the occurrence yellow tint on the display.

"The last feedback was We know the screen is covered in hardware,but yellow spots is from lots of reasons,for example the external pressure and high temperature and soon on,in generally,it is not possible to appear the yellow spots if you use it normal."

I would like to ask for some tips, still I will not invest buying a new LCD panel for a phone is is 5 months old and is under 1 year warranty.

Well it could be really bad luck, but i love the MIUI still, the build quality kinda sucks, or even if there is a problem I could get a LCD replacement within the f.... 1 year warranty period, in my country is 2 years. Im not a gamer that sits whole day on my smarpthone, but I like to play some relax games like clash of clans, clash royale., i played 1 year on my Lumia 930 Daemon Hunter 4, till the battery from 100% to 0%, when the battery was dead, had to use gloves, and nothing. Im not angry on Xiaomi because they make great phones, but the resellers are just f.....ckers