Mi5 -batery Drain Problem

codex_83

Members
May 9, 2016
Hello. I bought mi MI5 last week and came with a strange 7.2.8.0.0 MIUI global version. I think that version have a battery drain problem due to the fact in 6 hours the battery level decreased from 100% to 52% and I used the phone for aprox. 40 min phone calls and aprox. 45 min for browsing and emails.
I send a request for unlocking the boot-loader and I wait to receive the approval.
Till then, can I made something to increase the batery life on my phone?

Check if your bootloader is already unlocked with fastboot command. Also put here a screenshot of your miui version. It can be the original global version. Where you bought the phone??

I bought the phone from Romania and he came with this OS version

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-16-15-01-47_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-16-15-01-47_com.android.settings.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 256
i dont know if it is official or not but as you can see you have 2 zero after 8 and it is strange, generally it is 7.2.8.0. for example i'm on china stable and i have 7.3.3.0
so it can be unofficial, if you are not sure i suggest you unlocking bootloader and change rom with xiaomi.eu or xiaomi official, and you won't have anymore problems or doubts

I already send the request for unlocking the boot-loader. After that I'll instal the ROM from xiaomi.eu

You need to flash via edl an official chinese rom to unlock, your rom is fake and will not allow you to unlock even if you get the permission.

Thx for your usefull information. I'll start to flash an official chinese rom. Thx again

You need to flash via edl an official chinese rom to unlock, your rom is fake and will not allow you to unlock even if you get the permission.
That's not true, I was able to unlock with no problem from fake 7.2.4.0.0.

Better to try with your current version and if that fails flash china dev.
And I think that recent china stable let you unlock the bootloader (at least from the info I can gather in the forums).

That's not true, I was able to unlock with no problem from fake 7.2.4.0.0.

Better to try with your current version and if that fails flash china dev.
And I think that recent china stable let you unlock the bootloader (at least from the info I can gather in the forums).
Did not work for me. On en.miui.com the info is clearly stated and it works. Why do you think you have the same check today as when you did unlock ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk