Mi5s - Not Sure If Bootloader Unlocked

Hartmer

Members
Feb 22, 2016
Hello
I bought 2 phones one for me and another for my wife.

But I am not sure if the Bootloader is unlocked or not.

1.) MI5S - 128 GB: XIAOMI.EU installed. I would assume, that the bootloader is already locked.
2. MI5S - 64 GB: Gllobal stable ROM. I am not sure. As even Trading Shenzhen sells the phones with Global ROM installed. But the bootloader is still locked. This is written in one of the messages.

Is there any possibility to check, if the bootloader is locked? Unfortunately my account has no permission, and to unlock both phones takes 2 months after the permission is granted.

Hello

1.) MI5S - 128 GB: XIAOMI.EU installed. I would assume, that the bootloader is already locked.
2. MI5S - 64 GB: Gllobal stable ROM. I am not sure. As even Trading Shenzhen sells the phones with Global ROM installed. But the bootloader is still locked. This is written in one of the messages.

Is there any possibility to check, if the bootloader is locked? Unfortunately my account has no permission, and to unlock both phones takes 2 months after the permission is granted.
Try this:

en. miui. com/ thread-279195-1-1.html

(of course you have to remove blank spaces in the a.m. link as I'm still not allowed to post links in this forum)

Hello

This is the easiest method:
http://en.miui.com/thread-494475-1-1.html