Mi5s Plus Running Capricorn Rom

jag11

Members
Oct 17, 2017
After trying to fix my mi5s PLUS stuck in bootloop for days I tried to flash a Capricorn rom. Which actually booted, is there any way to fix this and get it to run a Natrium rom?

And yes im 100% sure its an mi5s plus.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-17-15-42-30-823_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-17-15-42-30-823_com.android.settings.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 575
After trying to fix my mi5s PLUS stuck in bootloop for days I tried to flash a Capricorn rom. Which actually booted, is there any way to fix this and get it to run a Natrium rom?

And yes im 100% sure its an mi5s plus.
I would say download fastboot files from Xiaomi and install which ever version (dev/global/Chinese)
of natrium you like over fastboot. If your aim is to restore the phone. Or you could try and install Xiaomi.eu / multirom over twrp

Skickat från min MI 5s Plus via Tapatalk

I would say download fastboot files from Xiaomi and install which ever version (dev/global/Chinese)
of natrium you like over fastboot. If your aim is to restore the phone. Or you could try and install Xiaomi.eu / multirom over twrp

Tried flashing a multirom. It just put me in a bootloop again. I have tried flashing every natrium rom i could fin d previously (fastboot and recovery) , all of them put me in a bootloop..

Tried flashing a multirom. It just put me in a bootloop again. I have tried flashing every natrium rom i could fin d previously (fastboot and recovery) , all of them put me in a bootloop..
Well best bet would be to download the natrium fastboot files from Xiaomi.com and install them using fastboot mode, just pick dev version and after that you can continue flashing the rest as you like.

You are running a MI 5s Plus right? 5.7" since Capricorn is completely different mobile.

Well best bet would be to download the natrium fastboot files from Xiaomi.com and install them using fastboot mode, just pick dev version and after that you can continue flashing the rest as you like.

You are running a MI 5s Plus right? 5.7" since Capricorn is completely different mobile.

Will try, should i wipe and format in twrp before flashing?

Yeah, as i said im 100% sure. I have a mi5 and this is phone is bigger has dual cameras, fingerprint reader at the back and as you can see in the picture 6gb of ram.

Will try, should i wipe and format in twrp before flashing?

Yeah, as i said im 100% sure. I have a mi5 and this is phone is bigger has dual cameras, fingerprint reader at the back and as you can see in the picture 6gb of ram.
No need to do anything just shutdown phone and boot to fastboot using this method to flash

http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

★ Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus Latest China Developer Version Fastboot File Download
http://update.miui.com/updates/v1/fullromdownload.php?d=natrium&b=X&r=cn&n=

Oh and everything in phone will be lost so backup first.
By backup I mean files and pictures etc on phone.

The url I sent has everything you need, your phone will be restored to official Chinese dev version. Once that is done phone will work but you need to do everything from start, install twrp root etc.. Honestly I'm not sure if you will have to unlock bootloader again.

The url I sent has everything you need, your phone will be restored to official Chinese dev version. Once that is done phone will work but you need to do everything from start, install twrp root etc.. Honestly I'm not sure if you will have to unlock bootloader again.

Hi I tried flashing as you suggested. This put the phone in a bootloop again.. Any other suggestions?

Hi I tried flashing as you suggested. This put the phone in a bootloop again.. Any other suggestions?
So you mean your phone with stock rom bootloops?
You could try Chinese stable version and global stable. If none of them work I would say your phone is broken. Hw failure or waterdamage maybe?

So you mean your phone with stock rom bootloops?
You could try Chinese stable version and global stable. If none of them work I would say your phone is broken. Hw failure or waterdamage maybe?

Yeah I thought it was broken too. But then it managed to boot a capricorn rom.

Yeah I thought it was broken too. But then it managed to boot a capricorn rom.
Sounds very strange almost like you have a Capricorn motherboard but that's not possible since the dimensions between Capricorn and natrium are way off.

Btw in MI flash tool did you choose to flash all? You have 3 settings to choose from. Pick flash all.