Invalid [Mi8 20.2.20 v2] Rightsmanagement for location, privacy and multimedia

Itchy

Members
Nov 3, 2017
The rights for location, privacy and multimedia can't be configured - no apps are listed in the categories. Anyone else with this problem or is it just me?

Screenshot_2020-02-23-14-06-43-115_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Yes, don't try to configure them through "Other permissions", use the normal "Permissions" section. If it's not listed there, you can't change it.

Thanks, but the problem is, that Titanium Backup asked for accounts access permission. I accidentally denied it and now the app crashes on startup and i can't find a way to reset the app permissions - even reinstalling / deleting app data is not solving the problem.

Thanks, but the problem is, that Titanium Backup asked for accounts access permission. I accidentally denied it and now the app crashes on startup and i can't find a way to reset the app permissions - even reinstalling / deleting app data is not solving the problem.

Delete app data from Titanium, Titanium add on and Titanium pro before uninstalling to reset all rights.
Uninstall alle modules
Search for folders with titanium content in /data /sdcard etc. etc. remove them all.
Reinstall Titanium. Then it should again.