Mi8 doesnt start

tsk_zgz

Members
Aug 7, 2019
Hi, friends!
This morning, mi Mi8 mobile phone was so slow (even in internet conection, apks, bt music,...) so I restarted the phone because it was so many days without restarting it.
The restart was ok, the mi logo was on screen but.... it was all. After 30 min the logo was in the screen too, so I couldnt start my phone.

I had the last .EU rom (08.01)

I'd entered into recovery mode, made dalvik & cache wipes and restarted again the phone. The mi logo on the screen and the same thing, it didnt started.
I came back into recovery again, made full wipes (factory reset) and instaled an oldest rom, and the same story.

Now I'd installed the 08.01 rom again and it is the same.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Hi, friends!
This morning, mi Mi8 mobile phone was so slow (even in internet conection, apks, bt music,...) so I restarted the phone because it was so many days without restarting it.
The restart was ok, the mi logo was on screen but.... it was all. After 30 min the logo was in the screen too, so I couldnt start my phone.

I had the last .EU rom (08.01)

I'd entered into recovery mode, made dalvik & cache wipes and restarted again the phone. The mi logo on the screen and the same thing, it didnt started.
I came back into recovery again, made full wipes (factory reset) and instaled an oldest rom, and the same story.

Now I'd installed the 08.01 rom again and it is the same.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance
Tried to enter fastboot mode and install global Rom with mi flash?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Tried to enter fastboot mode and install global Rom with mi flash?

Hi firend! Thanks for your response.
I did all the proccess again: instaling global by myflash, flashing TWRP and then instaling last .EU by recovery and then.... STARTED!
So I could say I rescue my dead phone!

Thanks!!

Reactions: LaurentiuCTN
Hi firend! Thanks for your response.
I did all the proccess again: instaling global by myflash, flashing TWRP and then instaling last .EU by recovery and then.... STARTED!
So I could say I rescue my dead phone!

Thanks!!
Nice to hear it worked