New MI8 EE Bugs with Latest mi11 stable rom

COVID-19 really slowing everything down. It has been 2 months since the last update. Hopefully de-bugs update coming really soon as MI ALREADY released their latest rom update for MI8.

COVID-19 really slowing everything down. It has been 2 months since the last update. Hopefully de-bugs update coming really soon as MI ALREADY released their latest rom update for MI8.
not sure what really caused the bug.. because no chinese users encounter this bug with the stock rom

not sure what really caused the bug.. because no chinese users encounter this bug with the stock rom

I just too tired to use the phone with bugs.

i now use the MiFlash to install the latest chinese version rom 11.0.2.0, and the orginal rom doesn't have any known bugs, but the only down thing is no longer can use twrp (currently no android 10 version twrp) and google pay. So I use the MiFlash to install the chinese original 11.0.3.0 so i can use the twrp to flash the 11.0.3.0 euro rom.

I have found the solution. To wait for the next update...
The problem is the Xiaomi luncher... Just download another luncher on the play store novaluncher for exemple and all bugs disappears

I have found the solution. To wait for the next update...
The problem is the Xiaomi luncher... Just download another luncher on the play store novaluncher for exemple and all bugs disappears

Thanks mate. No wonder the original chinese rom got whole new looking icons. I factory reset and flash back to 11.0.3.0 lol. I only know where to make backup copy of my photo alblum, i've lost everything else.

Thanks mate. No wonder the original chinese rom got whole new looking icons. I factory reset and flash back to 11.0.3.0 lol. I only know where to make backup copy of my photo alblum, i've lost everything else.
personally I did not want to go back I stayed with the bugs during all this time and then I thought of testing another launcher and the nice surprise it works great.

I like the MIUI launcher, so I will wait...but thank you for the info! Hope, that the next update will be coming soon...

personally I did not want to go back I stayed with the bugs during all this time and then I thought of testing another launcher and the nice surprise it works great.
Yeah I've been waiting since the new rom release. It's been two months using the phone with all mentioned bugs. With the cov-19 virus affecting all around the world at this moment i don't think new rom will come out soon as also the Mi original rom works perfectly.

Just update to the latest 11.0.3.0 so far so good.