New mi8 no internet mobile data - APN cannot be removed

umpire

Members
Jan 1, 2016
Hi,

I have just updated my mi8 to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.1.2.0.PEACNFI_v10-9.zip.

In my previous version based on Android 8, I had no problem with mobile internet. Now, with this version based o Android 9, when not on wifi, I have no mobile data. I have been reviewing the APN and I have quiet a long list. I have selected the right one corresponding to my company and it is still not working. I have also tried to add the APN details manually and it is not working either. When trying to modify or delete the pre-existing APN they cannot be removed.

Anyone else is facing a similar issue?

Yes, but for mi8 ee. I posted a bug report also, but it has not been reviewed. I tried the weekly rom and you cannot even add an apn. Also the ones listed cannot be edited. The stable rom cannot be edited, but you can add apn which is what I did to get mobile data. I should also have a list of 6 or 7 options under the apn and I get 2, neither one of those works for 4g data. Stable rom I am using is based on Android 8, weekly was android 9.
Hope this gets fixed, else I won't be able to upgrade to Android 9.

Reactions: fmccool302
Lo que hice fue buscar la red de otro operador diferente al que yo uso. Luego la seleccioné y espere hasta que tenga señal. Luego reinicie el dispositivo y ya