Invalid [MIUI 14 Beta] Internet problems Mi 11 Ultra

otton1

Members
Jan 11, 2023
Hey,
after updating to MIUI 14 I have a problem with the internet, mainly mobile. It happens that the phone loses coverage at random moments and mobile internet access is unavailable for a long time. APN data is deleted every few days.

Most often it looks like this - about once a week I lose the ability to use the mobile internet. After correcting the APN data, nothing changes. After resetting the phone, the APN data is deleted on its own.

In MIUI 13 I had similar problems, e.g. wi-fi was not available, but resetting the phone helped in most cases, here most often not.

Hey,
after updating to MIUI 14 I have a problem with the internet, mainly mobile. It happens that the phone loses coverage at random moments and mobile internet access is unavailable for a long time. APN data is deleted every few days.

Most often it looks like this - about once a week I lose the ability to use the mobile internet. After correcting the APN data, nothing changes. After resetting the phone, the APN data is deleted on its own.

In MIUI 13 I had similar problems, e.g. wi-fi was not available, but resetting the phone helped in most cases, here most often not.
Ehy did you find any solution, because my Redmi Note 11 Pro + 5G has had the exact same problem since a security patch update.