MI8 SE (with unlocked bootloader) turns on in fastboot.

Feb 17, 2017
ask for help, please. Thanks in advance!
By mistake I have NOT enabled developer options and USB debugging.
I downloaded with PC and copied in the phone xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V10.2.1.0.OEBCNFK_v10-8.1. This is to update the previous and excellent xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V10.0.1.0.OEBCNFH_v10-8.1.
I restarted from updates in TWRP recovery. The work of TWRP seemed all right until the restart. He restarted in Fastboot and left them. (I can turn it off by entering the folder TWRP_sirius_9.img and clicking on the file flash_twrp.bat) - If I try to turn it back on or insert the USB cable, the result is always just starting in fasboot. It is not blocked because in ADB fastboot responds. But the device is not seen in ADB.
The PC sees it as "Android bootloader interface". I would like to have detailed instructions to get out of this impasse. It does not matter if data or other data is deleted. I just need to recover my beloved Mi8 SE. Thanks again for the help you can give me.

In italiano:
Chiedo aiuto, per favore. Grazie in anticipo!
Per errore NON ho attivato le opzioni sviluppatore e il debug USB.
Ho scaricato con PC e copiato nel telefono la xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V10.2.1.0.OEBCNFK_v10-8.1. Questo per fare l'aggiornamento della precedente e ottima xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V10.0.1.0.OEBCNFH_v10-8.1.
Ho riavviato da aggiornamenti in recovery TWRP. Sembrava tutto ok il lavoro della TWRP sino al riavvio. Si e' riavviato in Fastboot e li'rimane. (Riesco a spegnerlo entrando nella cartella TWRP_sirius_9.img e cliccando sul file flash_twrp.bat)- Se provo a riaccenderlo oppure inserisco il cavo USB il risultato e' sempre e solo che si avvia in fasboot. Non e' bloccato perche' in ADB fastboot risponde. Ma in ADB non viene visto il device.
Il PC lo vede come "Android bootloader interface". Vorrei avere istruzioni dettagliate per uscire da questa impasse. Non mi inporta se verranno cancellati dati o altro. Mi basta recuperare il mio amatissimo Mi8 SE. Grazie ancora per l'aiuto che potrete darmi.

May be you just lost twrp...forget adb debug.
The phone should answer to " fastboot devices" instruction. if yes get a twrp 1102 file and install it.
Plenty of link below in different posts about the new rom installation and twrp post!
EDIT:
If twrp doesn't stick only solution is to use MIflash tool and a fastboot tgz rom.

Last edited:
Flash 1217 TWRP with adb on PC

Reboot to recovery and format data

Flash latest eu.rom and back- NO REBOOT

Load phone to PC with adb than flash 1227

Reboot to recovery, than reboot to system

DONE :)

RESOLVED!!!
A sincere thanks to all for the valuable suggestions that, unfortunately, have not solved. But after weeks of trying and headaches, everything was successful reflecting with the MiFlashPro tool (first through fastboot I deleted the system, data, etc ....). Now it's like new. Thank you again!

in italiano
Un sincero grazie a tutti per i preziosi suggerimenti che, purtroppo, non hanno risolto. Ma dopo settimane di tentativi e mal di testa, tutto e' andato a buon fine riflashando con il tool MiFlashPro (prima tramite fastboot ho cancellato il sistema, dati, ecc....). Ora e' come nuovo. Ancora grazie!