Mi9 SE date of sale?

Dav999

Members
Mar 19, 2017
Hi guys, there are some contradictory infos on internet about the Mi9 Se, i would like to get a phone similar in order of size to my Mi4C, so the 9 Se looks similar in (phone) dimensions.

Hovewer the problem is to get a clear date of sale, is it already available in the global version (France & UK user)?
If yes i usually bought all my phones on gearbest, do you have any other good quality sellers for Xiaomi in general (especially for the 9Se)?

Thanks in advance.
David

Hi guys, there are some contradictory infos on internet about the Mi9 Se, i would like to get a phone similar in order of size to my Mi4C, so the 9 Se looks similar in (phone) dimensions.

Hovewer the problem is to get a clear date of sale, is it already available in the global version (France & UK user)?
If yes i usually bought all my phones on *******, do you have any other good quality sellers for Xiaomi in general (especially for the 9Se)?

Thanks in advance.
David
It's barely available in China so good luck with Europe :)

Hi Mark, that's why.
Not a problem i will wait few weeks, becasue everywhere we eared about this phone, but i can't find it nowhere :)