Xiaomi MiHome Launcher 1.2 - Android 2.3 & 4.0, Released

P

Pele

Hi MIUI Fans,

Some great news from Xiaomi, MiHome Launcher 1.2 has been released for all non-miui Android 2.3 & 4.0 devices. MiHome Launcher can make your Android phone easy to use and super fast!

It is a major feature of MIUI, which is one of the most popular Android ROMs in the world. Now you can get these excellent experience by installing MiHome Launcher on your phone!

RYA9j.jpg

Filename : MiHome 2.1.2.0.100.apk (See Attached APK below)
Filesize : 5.7MB

Instructions : Install as a normal application.

Many thanks and enjoy.

Attachments

• MiHome2_1_2_0_100_1.apk
    5.5 MB · Views: 2,354
Cyanogenmod 7.2

-_- and phone? Come on. Just test it and see. Thats the only way to find out for sure. Failure to test products and asking for opinions on ROMs is pure-laziness. Its not like buying a phone or something. You can make a backup and switch back in under 20 minutes.

Reactions: jrongi1
I noticed this installed as a new app and asked to un install my old version. Question is though, is there a way to transfer my layout info/data to the new version or do I just have to redo all the folders and such? And on the folders, I really wish you had kept the folders from 1.0.1 with the orange text and all; that format was a lot cleaner and more streamline

Why do they insist not adding a seperate app drawer, if this is not thy want, option to hide icons from desktop and letting icon names full or with two rows.

Miui = no app drawer. Never had any. Personally I never missed the app drawer from touchwiz. Whats the point of all those home tabs anyway if you have an appdrawer?