Xiaomi Mikey App 3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I just installed Mikey but what even silent mode selected in Mikey parameter my mi2 remain in audio casque mode. Then. NO SOUND... All permissions are enabled somebody can help?

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk now Free

There's no much point for changing to every new version. We don't translate every version.

Wysłane z MI3

I have used the link provided by herny66 and I got 1.4.2 directly in my own language (French)
And I found my error ( from my previous message) when connecting Mikey the pop up to chose key is so short that I haven't see it.
Regards

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk now Free

I have a problem with MiKey on my Mi2S. Soon after I put MiKey and choose MiKey options, the phone automatically turns to headset mode and starting to increases and decreases ringtone volumes. I removed МiКey applications and reinstall it, but the problem still there. Any solution?

I have a problem with MiKey on my Mi2S. Soon after I put MiKey and choose MiKey options, the phone automatically turns to headset mode and starting to increases and decreases ringtone volumes. I removed МiКey applications and reinstall it, but the problem still there. Any solution?
using MIUI..? clear MiKey app data..

Reactions: gstw
MIUI-4.5.23. Clear data several times but the problem is still there. I tried this version and also the latest version from MiMarket, but the result is the same.

Hello,

first thank you for great work.
I have some problem that I want to notice:
While the Mikey app v1.x is installed, the controlls of my bluetooth headphones and headsets dont work.
I wonder if its just because i dont use Xiaomi phone or its the bug in the app

[Sorry for the mistakes - I use Google translator]
I use mikey on note3, and also had an error. Do not press the button when inserting, then it works.

Please also add features hold button.

I have nexus 5 with android stock 4.4.3 and xiaomi mikey, i'm italian, i have download 1.5.2 multilanguage, but dont work, work online the source apk but it is in japan...
5y7uzy6y.jpg

This work but i don't understand....

Last edited:
Hello.
I have a problem on MI2 with this app.
Instead of lighting the light[flashlight] it starts playing music.
It only works correct when im inside the app, when the phone is sleeping app is not working right.
Thanks.
Josef.

In Nexus 5 when APP is instaled, not working pause, play in button in earphone piston + on lookscreen (when i listem music) not working play/pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.