MiPad UK

Ross_Halliwell

Members
Sep 4, 2014
Hello,

i am really interested in the mipad / millet tablet with full bundle you offer on your website but cannot order to uk.... all other sellers both in the uk and china either dont stock the 64gb model, dont have any other colour than white, dont sell the accessories you have or charge extortionate prices... please help me get the deal im after!!

thank you

Xiaomi.eu does not sell any xiaomi products it is just a forum. Are you thinking of some other site?

Sorry was a cut and paste job from email I sent them direct. I realise it's a forum, should of just posted so apologys, just was hoping someone knew the best place to buy over overpriced resellers . Tbh I don't mind paying more than the direct price but It'd be nice to at least get the colour I want. The deal direct on Xiaomi s Chinese site Is pretty much unbeatable especially with all accessories, just wish resellers didn't have to bump the price up so dramatically and give you less too!

Yeah the price hikes are annoying for sure, but unavoidable really. I just picked up a mipad for my mum at hotmid.com, hasn't arrived yet, still in transit to the UK. But was the best price i'd seen around, they have all the current colour options, cheap case option too and I know people who have ordered stuff from them before and they had no issues, so fingers crossed should be sweet.