Resolved Missing icons in 20.10.30, MI 9T

Goshku

Members
Nov 5, 2020
Hello,
There are missing icons in some apps like spotify and edge. There are a screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-05-08-56-44-592_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-05-08-56-44-592_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 552
  • Screenshot_2020-11-05-08-56-17-868_com.spotify.music.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-05-08-56-17-868_com.spotify.music.jpg
    599.2 KB · Views: 604
Not sure how this has anything to do with us, both are third-party apps that have their own resources.

Not sure how this has anything to do with us, both are third-party apps that have their own resources.
Everything was fine until 30.10 update, now random apps are missing icons which where there before. Because multiple apps have this issue it seems the common source is the update.

Edit: tried reinstalling but that doesn't fix it.

Last edited:
Yea, but this is after the latest update
Bubbles not working too.. are you kidding guys?
I think you're mistaking us for Xiaomi. We are not affiliated with Xiaomi. Report those bugs to them, we have nothing to do with either of these issues...
I have no issues with any icons (including Edge) on Mi 10.

I have the same problem in my Mi9T after updating to 20.10.30. Before this update the icons were shown fine.

Me too. Mi9t A11 latest xiaomi.eu. missing buttons in Spotify. Everything is black. Buttons work when pushing on that area but aren't showed. I took Spotify out of darkmode, install and reinstall but the bug is still there.
Even plusmessneger (telegram) pops up a notification bubble I can't delete or act on it.
In my opinion it's a bug of A11 mixing with MIUI12. A11 has these notification and MIUI owns others. So maybe they don't mix good with each other.
But spotify?

Like I said, I have no issues with any of these apps on Mi 10 (also MIUI 12 on Android 11), so wait for Xiaomi to fix their ROMs.

Then seems to be specific to Mi 9T/Redmi K20, not necessarily Android 11, because there is no such issue on Mi 10 series.
You'll have to wait for next release, maybe it has been fixed by now.

Confirmed on MI 9T

Microsoft edge icons missing
Spotify icons missing
Microsoft Teams emotes missing
Rolling back to previous update (A11) fixed it
Reinstalling the latest update and the same issue appears
I think this is considered a valid bug

Confirmed on MI 9T

Microsoft edge icons missing
Spotify icons missing
Microsoft Teams emotes missing
Rolling back to previous update (A11) fixed it
Reinstalling the latest update and the same issue appears
I think this is considered a valid bug
It is, just not our bug. This is the nature of a Beta/Weekly ROM, you know the risks.