Missing Prefer Lte Redmi 3

hudadoank

Members
Sep 20, 2016
i will ask.. i installed miui 7.1.12 EU but i missing prefer LTE.. even though this rom base china rom.. while when i use official china rom.. is eu stable rom missing prefer LTE too ??

i will ask.. i installed miui 7.1.12 EU but i missing prefer LTE.. even though this rom base china rom.. while when i use official china rom.. is eu stable rom missing prefer LTE too ??
hi. you should have the option in the weekly rom. which language do you use? here is a screenshot of my redmi 3pro german menu from this weeks rom. i have prefer 4G option.
Screenshot_2017-01-21-07-50-38-417_com.android.phone.png

did you have LTE before with the same simcard or can you try it in another phone or in the other simslot? for me it works without problems in slot 1.
another idea is to delete apn settings and set apn up again

before i flash eu rom i use china rom..4g lte work fine..is this effect tkdn regulation in indonesia ?

no idea. i can only tell that it works in austria.
i guess you should post your question with deviceinfo, country, that it worked on china rom with the same simcard and phone and that you can't access LTE on the weekly rom, into the thread of 7.1.19 because mby someone else from indonesia can give you feedback there