MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This custom ROM is compatible with Xposed ? For update the ROM, we have just to go in the settings or we have to download and install the ROM after all updates (and the update delete all data ?).

Installed this yesterday on my Mi5, all great so far.

My only issue is that I can't seem to get the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* to work. I've tried both an old version and the newest version of Arnova's mod but I just get a black screen. I've also tried a camera2API enabler. Is it just incompatible with this ROM?

Last edited:
Guys, I have found some posts here in the forum stating that xiaomi.eu has ARB disabled but I dont know if its specif to a certain model or applies to every xioami phone. Can I install in my note 4x this miui10 stable and if I want go back to miui9?
I know this has been asked a lot, but just to be sure so I don't end with a paper weight. I'm on a redmi note 4x (SD version) with xiaomi.eu 9.5 stable.

Guys, I have found some posts here in the forum stating that xiaomi.eu has ARB disabled but I dont know if its specif to a certain model or applies to every xioami phone. Can I install in my note 4x this miui10 stable and if I want go back to miui9?
I know this has been asked a lot, but just to be sure so I don't end with a paper weight. I'm on a redmi note 4x (SD version) with xiaomi.eu 9.5 stable.
If your device is listed, then yes you can upgrade, and downgrade is possible (but you will have to wipe your data)

If your device is listed, then yes you can upgrade, and downgrade is possible (but you will have to wipe your data)
Thanks for the reply. Wiping data is not a problem, but now that you mentioned, I went to check and stable miui 10 is still not available for note 4x. Didn't remember that little detail.
Does the same applies for weeklies? Can I instal miui10 and revert back to miui9 without worries about ARB?

Just another question, if anyone knows the answer, since I cant find anything specific about it. Is a the redmi note 4x running oficial global stable miui afected by the ARB? Someone assured me that ARB is only afecting xiaomi phones up from note5, but officialy a cant find any info that confirms it. The Note 4x is running global stable miui 9.6.2.

Hello everyone,
I have troubles on locating the ROM for the Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (POCOF1). Has it been omitted from the stable release or am I missing something?
The last one I found is the 8.10.18...
Thank you!

Hello, I have asked a question about the last Chinese rom for Mi 6 and I do not think it was bad education, I just asked that because there is no news about if this rom is not published by some problem and it seems that I have broken some rule that does not I understand and that you can not ask. Answering yes or no is not that complicated. If they do not answer me I understand but delete it I do not understand it. I apologize for bothering but it is not that complicated to leave it and if someone knows something I can answer or not.

Reactions: igshamo
Hello, I have asked a question about the last Chinese rom for Mi 6 and I do not think it was bad education, I just asked that because there is no news about if this rom is not published by some problem and it seems that I have broken some rule that does not I understand and that you can not ask. Answering yes or no is not that complicated. If they do not answer me I understand but delete it I do not understand it. I apologize for bothering but it is not that complicated to leave it and if someone knows something I can answer or not.
I am also waiting for a reply, i am a newbie pls understand

Reactions: Codix
I am having a mi6x in the Chinese rom version 10.0.2.0 and ARB4. Which ROM can I pass without the device enter in bootloop?

Unable to boot on Mi Mix 2s.

Coming from Global Stable. Flashed via TWRP as per instructions but gets stuck in bootloop.

• "Added more icons grid layout 4x5, 4x6, 4x7, 5x5, 5x6, 5x7 (depends on device)"

Wondering if there is a way to use my themes 6x7, 7x7, etc in my Mi Mix 2s, because when I apply these themes the grid options is limited to the ones you listed above. Thanks.

Why is that when I install a stable rom I get these errors like some apps are stopping not like when I install a beta rom before there's no problem like these. Please help me. Thanks.

Why is that when I install a stable rom I get these errors like some apps are stopping not like when I install a beta rom before there's no problem like these. Please help me. Thanks.

You need a clean flash (Wipe Data too not just cache, it's basically factory reset) if you are switching ROM like from Dev/Beta to Stable.

Reactions: Big00s
Thanks for your work. I was interested to try your ROM on my Mi Pad 4 (since it shipped with an unofficial 'shop' ROM) but while I see Mi Pad 4 listed in the table of available devices, I don't see it listed in the Sourceforge downloads list. Am I missing something?

edit- I saw it in a different thread (MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES / 8.10.18) but I guess it does not have a stable release?

Reactions: shrugg1e
Installed this yesterday on my Mi5, all great so far.

My only issue is that I can't seem to get the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* to work. I've tried both an old version and the newest version of Arnova's mod but I just get a black screen. I've also tried a camera2API enabler. Is it just incompatible with this ROM?

I fixed this by setting the compatibility level to Nexus 2015 in the camera2 api settings.

Is there a way to change the lockscreen and quick launch camera to a 3rd party camera?

I flash this rom on redmi 5 plus (Vince) with all the wipe. Very fast and fluid, but I noticed one thing: the badge icon of whatsapp indicate me only the number of messages and not the chat, so if I have 20 messages in 3 chat only indicates me 20. is it normal?

Notification (hangouts, telegram) still doesnt work. Mi mix 2s.

Got it, thanks acetamina! A different issue ocurred, now all notifications are only vibrating, not ringing, whatsapp, facebook. Even in Regular mode and the volume in the highest level, no notification sound is emitted, however Phone calls are okay. Anyone know if I did something wrong?

Hi, is Mi 8 global ROM or the global version does support the facial unlock without changing the regions? Some forums says to get the facial unlock feature you have to change the region. Plz help.

Unable to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Mod on my Mi Note 3 with MIUI 10 Stable, when I enable api2cam the smartphone stop working well.

Reactions: Angel el grande
Status
Not open for further replies.