MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works on weekly roms, so it's resolved on miui 10. It's just that I don't know when will they implement it on stable versions
Oh, I didn't knew that, but it's great 'cause that means that they're working in that problem and probably in future stable releases, that would be solved, thnx for the info.

Reactions: leanderson2006
anyone know why have 2 version 10.3.4.0 for Redmi Note 7 Lavender?

What the stable!
My proximity sensor broken just after 1 day usage of this stable rom on Mi 9
Thanks to weekly build that is the true stable one.

Hello, everyone! I would like to ask something, maybe stupid, but I am lost. At the moment on my Poco F1 I have xiaomi.eu beta rom 9.6.27. But as you know, there will be no more updates, so I decided to switch to stable one, and I see that the latest one is 10.3.7.0. So, the question is: how to switch between them? Is it enough just to flash it (like usual), like ordinary update, or I have to make a "clean" install? I will be happy for your answers! Good day to everyone!

Hello, everyone! I would like to ask something, maybe stupid, but I am lost. At the moment on my Poco F1 I have xiaomi.eu beta rom 9.6.27. But as you know, there will be no more updates, so I decided to switch to stable one, and I see that the latest one is 10.3.7.0. So, the question is: how to switch between them? Is it enough just to flash it (like usual), like ordinary update, or I have to make a "clean" install? I will be happy for your answers! Good day to everyone!

clean install is highly recommended... some reported dirty flashing without issues though ... but i prefer the safest way

i downloaded stable version . but its too much mistakes how its stable version thats strange. Volte not working. double tab screen lock not working . mi 8 se

Beta versions more stable than stable version

MIUIv10.4 STABLE

Reactions: nienic
i downloaded stable version . but its too much mistakes how its stable version thats strange. Volte not working. double tab screen lock not working . mi 8 se

Beta versions more stable than stable version

MIUIv10.4 STABLE
Where did u find v10.4?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: Tatuhun
Will there be Xiaomi.eu Stables for MI5 based on ports from Stables for MI5s (as you do with Beta) or EOL at V10.2.2?

Last edited:
Using "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote6Pro_V10.3.6.0.PEKMIXM_v10-9.zip "
Internet movile data not working, added the apn two times, "ticked" it with "blue" and movile data still not working.
Calls working, sms working, and Wifi working.
Edit: I tried the official 10.3.6, and movile data worked.
Flashed again (with onyl format data) Eu 10.3.6 and movile data is not working.
Edit 2: No responce from any one about this, not even in the redmi note 6 pro forum. 0 Care. Thanks.
In my case, not happened this.
First they didn't work but then they magically worked. I recommend you keep trying. (Sorry for my English)

My phone is Xiaomi Mi 9.
I use xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V10.2.16.0.PFACNXM_v10-9.zip.
I had an issue with the portable hotspot. it is not working on 4G.
if anyone have same problem.
try this. it works for me.

There's a new Stable version of Android Q for the K20 Pro (China) - 10.4.4. We should probably expect the stable xiaomi.eu build soon.

There's a new Stable version of Android Q for the K20 Pro (China) - 10.4.4. We should probably expect the stable xiaomi.eu build soon.
someone at GSMARENA have tested it and found that it is beta rom and require authorized Mi account to use it.

Good evening everyone.

I have Mi Mix2s, I unlocked the bootloader, installed recovery OrangeFox, wiped Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache, then installed version 10.3.4.0.
No errors were shown, I restarted for the system, but the phone was bootloop. I tried several times with different versions, but I was unsuccessful.

Any suggestion?

Hi xiaomi.eu... i just updated my pocof1 with ur latest pocof1 from 10.3.6 to 10.3.7...

The QR code SCANNER apps is gone and i cannot turn on QR scanner option in camera settings...

in Previous 10.3.6... the scanner is there and can set the scanner option in camera...

Thanks... anybody... IGOR??? can you help??? thanks...

Reactions: muharrem1961
Status
Not open for further replies.