MIUI 10 Stable for MI4C

kic10

Members
Jul 30, 2016
Today i read articles like "MIUI 10 update now available for 20+ more smartphones", "Xiaomi said to be rolling out MIUI 10 to another 20 models from today" and many other similar to them which all claimed that MIUI 10 is coming to Mi 4C. I thought Mi 4C Dev and Stable was already available for our devices.
Why are these articles making it like we didn't have MIUI 10 untill now?
Also, i am already on latest MIUI 10 Stable (28 october) but i am lacking some features like AI Single Camera portrait mode..

I've been using MIUI7 and MIUI8 for MI 4c, but i skipped MIUI9 because i had battery issues with it, since than i've been using Lineage OS (great performance and battery), and now i jumped back to MIUI10 i am pleasantly surprised from it so far.
Xiaomi.eu for all of those MIUI's though :D

I'm using xiaomi.eu's stable 10.1.1 and I'm pretty pleased with it's performance. Better than the last developer 8.9.13.

Any change that can be seen?
Not really, apart from having once again the option to have the weather provided from your location in the weather app. But the general "feeling" of usage is smoother than the last developer released for our phone.

Format Data and install from the Updater App (Choose update package) ?
I simply did a dirty flash (choose update package in TWRP or Updater app) over the last developer. As almost 2 months were past since the last developer for our phone was released I supposed this stable wouldn't be a downgrade. And no problems so far.

Hi,can someone check miui 10 stable if you chave setting under wifi/advanced to turn on only wifi when charging or always off(inactive phone)or similar options?can't find it and i have always off wifi when phone is blocked/inactive

Reactions: joseefsimoes
Thanks I have same settings,miui 9 and maybe early 10 builds have three options in wifi advanced settings

https://u01.a
6ef6c831-c3cb-40b1-9c7a-3836765c13ee.jpg

I had those settings too in the developer version but I don't remember if it was removed with MIUI 10 because I don't use it. But in this stable it's not present.

Last edited:
Hello!
Can you please explain how to upgrade from xiaomi.eu 8.9.13 to the latest? All steps? I don't have TRWP. I don't know wich wipes i shoul'd do.
Greetings from Portugal

https://www.stechguide.com/root-and-install-twrp-recovery-on-xiaomi-mi4c/ follow this guide to install TWRP...I would install a newer version ...like 3.1.1.1...once installed to simply download the ROM to your device ...boot to recovery and flash ..wipe Dalvik and cache...
You already have Xiaomi EU ROM...How was it installed without TWRP ?

Hello
i follow the post
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-10-developer-rom-8-9-13-with-miflash.47542/

can i use the same method( very Simple for me) for a newer tom?
witch os the latest ROM for mi4c with portuguesese ou English with Google apps?
thanks

Reactions: kite1
[QUOTE = "joseefsimoes, post: 457243, miembro: 213908"] [Hola , yo tengo la version estable , va muy bien y fluida !!! saludos

[QUOTE = "iamme729, post: 457259, miembro: 131617"] El no tiene TWRP ...

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 usando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
y como actualiza entonces?

Hi again
last month my phone Was like this ( photo attatched). To BE in that ROM i remember That i had used TRP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-09-22-48-43_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-11-09-22-48-43_com.android.settings.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 838
Hi again
last month my phone Was like this ( photo attatched). To BE in that ROM i remember That i had used TRP.

Last week i Saw this post and gave it a try, it looked pretty Simple to acomplish, and it realy Was very Simple!
And my phone os now like this( photo attatched).
Strange to me is That i can not select country. China is inserted. Whem i start Google browser some Chinese words are visible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-13-23-34-00-622_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-11-13-23-34-00-622_com.android.settings.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 673
  • IMG_20181118_082356.jpg
    IMG_20181118_082356.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 756
Last edited:
Go to the updater app ..top right 3 dots...choose reboot to recovery...if it boots to TWRP all you need to do is download the ROM you want to install....if it doesn't boot to TWRP you will need to install it .....if it boots to TWRP all you need to do is download the ROM...]

In the 2 ROMs paragraph,
mi4c isn't listed.
Whitch ROM are you, witch to choose?????
Many thanks

I've been using MIUI7 and MIUI8 for MI 4c, but i skipped MIUI9 because i had battery issues with it, since than i've been using Lineage OS (great performance and battery), and now i jumped back to MIUI10 i am pleasantly surprised from it so far.
Xiaomi.eu for all of those MIUI's though :D

Hi Kick, i'm interested by your story.
I'm actually under Lineage and i'm pretty desapointed by the battery drain, was ok when the system was fresh, since i 've installed all my apps i have difficulties to stand up a complete day, when with MIUI 10 dev i finished with 50/60% with the same usage...

How did you get installed from lineage to miui ?
Did you use the xiaomi flash with the 5.1XX rom way or did you just delet everything and then MIUI stable ?

I have TRWP 3.1.1 installed, unfortunatly i crash my SSD last week and i lost my backup of last dev miui rom did before i switched to lineage, so now i'm ****ed i need to restart from scratch with miui...

Thanks for your feedback.
David

Hi,can someone check miui 10 stable if you chave setting under wifi/advanced to turn on only wifi when charging or always off(inactive phone)or similar options?can't find it and i have always off wifi when phone is blocked/inactive

Hi mate,
as the last option you can use tasker to it.