MIUI 10 Stable for MI4C

Hi Kick, i'm interested by your story.
I'm actually under Lineage and i'm pretty desapointed by the battery drain, was ok when the system was fresh, since i 've installed all my apps i have difficulties to stand up a complete day, when with MIUI 10 dev i finished with 50/60% with the same usage...

How did you get installed from lineage to miui ?
Did you use the xiaomi flash with the 5.1XX rom way or did you just delet everything and then MIUI stable ?

I have TRWP 3.1.1 installed, unfortunatly i crash my SSD last week and i lost my backup of last dev miui rom did before i switched to lineage, so now i'm ****ed i need to restart from scratch with miui...

Thanks for your feedback.
David
Hello, i've flashed it using TWRP, ofcourse, it is recommended to Wipe all before installing other Custom Rom, so i've wiped all (except Internal Storage), and i flashed MIUI10. Fresh installs are no problem for me because i keep my photos synced on Cloud mostly (not that i have really meaningful stuff on my phone), and the other stuff (documents) is not deleting because u haven't wiped Internal Storage.

Hi Kick, i'm interested by your story.
I'm actually under Lineage and i'm pretty desapointed by the battery drain, was ok when the system was fresh, since i 've installed all my apps i have difficulties to stand up a complete day, when with MIUI 10 dev i finished with 50/60% with the same usage...

How did you get installed from lineage to miui ?
Did you use the xiaomi flash with the 5.1XX rom way or did you just delet everything and then MIUI stable ?

I have TRWP 3.1.1 installed, unfortunatly i crash my SSD last week and i lost my backup of last dev miui rom did before i switched to lineage, so now i'm ****ed i need to restart from scratch with miui...

Thanks for your feedback.
David

Same here, I've been using MIUI 9 but didn't want to go 10 since there was the EOL annoucement for 4c. So I installed the Lineage.
I used to have Cyanogen back few years ago on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and it did let me use it for few more months cause the speed increase was quite significant. Now however I experience more issues with GPS, battery drain. The camera drivers are also worse, the picture quality is not as good. I may be switching again to MIUI just one last time before buying new phone.
I also was thinking that the ROM releases would more often on Lineage but since 9 Nov there was none, so seems that MI4c is not a high priority list for updates.

Same here, I've been using MIUI 9 but didn't want to go 10 since there was the EOL annoucement for 4c. So I installed the Lineage.
I used to have Cyanogen back few years ago on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and it did let me use it for few more months cause the speed increase was quite significant. Now however I experience more issues with GPS, battery drain. The camera drivers are also worse, the picture quality is not as good. I may be switching again to MIUI just one last time before buying new phone.
I also was thinking that the ROM releases would more often on Lineage but since 9 Nov there was none, so seems that MI4c is not a high priority list for updates.
Hay mas rom q van muy fluidas y con cosas nuevas para mi 4 c y salen las actualizaciones cada dos o tres semanas

I've been changing ROM's these days quite a lot. But currently i am back to Lineage OS, i can confirm the new builds of Lineage OS really have worse better life than the older ones. For the camera, it has never been good on Lineage, MIUI(any version) beats it by far.
I am looking forward for new MIUI 10 Stable version for MI4C and i will be switching to it.

I've been changing ROM's these days quite a lot. But currently i am back to Lineage OS, i can confirm the new builds of Lineage OS really have worse better life than the older ones. For the camera, it has never been good on Lineage, MIUI(any version) beats it by far.
I am looking forward for new MIUI 10 Stable version for MI4C and i will be switching to it.
test rom revolution miui 10 stable xiaomi mi 4c, you will be surprised

test rom revolution miui 10 stable xiaomi mi 4c, you will be surprised
I've never heard about that ROM, but the thing is, is it Secure? Like they don't even have proper domain for their website, they don't have many users...

I've never heard about that ROM, but the thing is, is it Secure? Like they don't even have proper domain for their website, they don't have many users...
yes, safe to top and it goes very well with things that are getting new every update, much like the eu, but with more adjustments, is miui10

Is there Camera2API enabled by default? Because at the latest Dev and Stable ROM from Xiaomi.eu it is disabled..

yes, safe to top and it goes very well with things that are getting new every update, much like the eu, but with more adjustments, is miui10
Hi do you wipe all data on phone before flash revolution rom?

Hi do you wipe all data on phone before flash revolution rom?
descargo la rom y el firmware al pc , conectó el móvil en pc y eliminó todo, luego pasó la rom y el firmware al móvil y haces la instalación normal, wipe caché y dalvik rebotó sistem, después restaura con tu cuenta xiaomi

Just simple wipe works(data,dalvic&cache)i wille try it some time and maybe they will update our mi4c

Compaired to the dev version, i don't have the same impression.

The battery drain seems more important.
I have a small problem with the texts they appear on my screen even if i have set the "private option" (do not show the content), but i'm not sure than this is a problem with the theme i'm using.
And i'm not anymore able to synchronise my contact list with fruux... very strange!

The last stable ROM has wifi calling in option? It is show after entering these codes?

*#*#86583#*#*. ...volte
*#*#869434#*#* ...vowifi

Here the 10.1.1.0 the last stable Rom from xiaomi eu:
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410932744536990511

I have this one installed, and to be fair, i regret since i left the last dev rom...
I don't know if my battery collapsed just in the same time, but since this moment where i installed the last stable rom, it's a ******* nightmare, the battery is draining like ice under the sun....
I just ****ed up 'cause i lost my last trw backup, and i'm too lazy now to reinstall manually everything, will wait few weeks more and switch to a MI9SE.
If i could try this specific rom, just for the fun :)

Latest rom is 9.1.15 so they abandoned mi4c?its still on "supported devices list" but 9.3.7 and 9.3.21 missing mi4c rom

Latest rom is 9.1.15 so they abandoned mi4c?its still on "supported devices list" but 9.3.7 and 9.3.21 missing mi4c rom
La ROM de xiaomi mi 4c le da soporte cada 2 meses al ser un dispositivo en eol