MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I have just received today my new Redmi Note 9S and would like to know how I can install the latest MIUI 11 Rom.
I'm complete new to this topic, so I would be thankfull for an easy how to procedue.
As far as I have read TWRP is not available for the note 9S, correct?
How do I know which rom is the correct one for my phone as I'm not able to find my phone in the table on the first post.
Many thanks in advacne for your kind help and support
Welcome to the club!
First unlock the bootloader. 168 h stand by.
Then follow this trhead instruction:
Not sure TWRP will not come within this week. wait and see.
I am 4 days to unlock....

Hello,

I've tried to upgrade my Mi9SE from the weekly build to this stable one and at first, once flashed via TWRP, the phone would start normally, but around 5 seconds when the lockscreen was first shown, it will restart back to recovery. Checking the thread it seems I needed to delete the user data, so I run
Code:
fastboot -w
to do so, the problem is that once flashed the ROM and restarted to system, the phone inmediatelly restarts to TWRP.

I've tried deleting again the data with a factory reset from TWRP, but the result its the same. Any idea what to do in order to be able to correctly flash and boot this stable ROM?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I've tried to upgrade my Mi9SE from the weekly build to this stable one and at first, once flashed via TWRP, the phone would start normally, but around 5 seconds when the lockscreen was first shown, it will restart back to recovery. Checking the thread it seems I needed to delete the user data, so I run
Code:
fastboot -w
to do so, the problem is that once flashed the ROM and restarted to system, the phone inmediatelly restarts to TWRP.

I've tried deleting again the data with a factory reset from TWRP, but the result its the same. Any idea what to do in order to be able to correctly flash and boot this stable ROM?

Thanks in advance.
if im not wrong u need to format data wen u go from weekly to stable build

Hello,

Code:
fastboot -w

Thanks in advance.
your phone is encrypted somewhere.
A good format data is done via twrp in the wipe section: format data/ typing YES to confirm. that's all what you have to do!
if issue persist I suggest you refresh the phone via Miflash and a fastboot rom. That's will clean it best.
Don't forget to format data AGAIN when you return to EU rom.

Yes, I was thinking on flashing the stock ROM back again to reset its current state then start over the flashing progress with the EU ROM. The problem is that I'm not able to find the stock ROM over MIUI web page, as it seems Mi9SE doesn't appear in the model's list. Was this model named diferently outside the EU?

Ok, it seems I don't know how to search and Mi9SE its under the Mi9 category... lol xD

Looking for installing Miui.eu on Mi Max 3, without computer or if not possible, with a Mac (no Windows PC here). A full and detailed (from step 1 to last step for ignorant).
I have tried for months... haven't got any solution. Thanks in advance.
D.

Looking for installing Miui.eu on Mi Max 3, without computer or if not possible, with a Mac (no Windows PC here). A full and detailed (from step 1 to last step for ignorant).
D.
Here we are as ignorant as you are on how to do that WITHOUT a computer...

Hello everybody,

i have some problems with any kind of internet connection with my MI9 after Installing Stable 11.0.9.
I’ve bought the phone some weeks ago and never used with the original ROM.
Last week I’ve installed the 11.0.7 stable, a some days later the 11.0.9.
After some time the mobile data will not work anymore. Switching it on and off will brings no improvement, the symbol just disappears. I have also problems using the wlan, my MI9 tells me, that my wlan has no connection to the internet, but it definitely has. I tried to separate 2,4 and 5 ghz wlan, but there was no difference.
The phone is rooted, the roms are installed via TWRP. I use also AFWall+, but I think this has no influce. Switch it off will bring no improvement.

Thanks in advance and BR

Alex

why the RedMI K30Pro isn't in the Device List Table, but in the download there are altready a stable .eu rom?

D.

Okay you do not have a PC but you do indeed have a Mac, correct? The most difficult hurdle is getting your bootloader unlocked and after you have unlocked the bootloader the rest is straight forward.

You do have the option of making your mac dual bootable, so that it can boot to Windows or to Mac OS, another option is installing windows using VirtualBox, or you can follow the steps below.

First backup your data, use the tool below to unlock your bootloader and then flash TWRP recovery and root to your device. Platform tools works without issue on Apple computers, and that information is readily available so i will not get into specifics. Since you can just use a usb drive once the phone is unlocked and you have install a custom recovery.

Since you have a Mac you can unlock the bootloader using a modded version of mi-Unlock . I have tested this program a couple of years ago on my old MacBook pro and it definitely works : https://forum.xda-developers.com/an.../tool-miunlocktool-unlock-bootloader-t3782444

The steps after unlocking the bootloader, are readily available everywhere ( Including on Xiaomi.EU) so I will not get into specifics.

Prepare phone for unlocking by setting up Developer Options, Activate USB debugging and turn on OEM Unlock, all of this assume that you are logged into MiCloud and Syncing your data.

Proceeding steps
  1. Unlock bootloader
  2. Installing a custom Recovery
  3. Install Root
  4. format user data, ( Type Yes)
  5. Reboot to recovery ( Not system)
  6. Flash Xiaomi.eu Rom
  7. Boot to system and sign into your MiCloud account and Google
Tools needed
1. xiaomi.EU Rom
2. TWRP
3. Magisk
4. Download and install customized Mi Unlock/MiFlash ( link above)
5 Download and install Download SDK Platform-Tools for Mac

Fastboot commands on a Mac are identical to using a PC the difference is that you add "./" to the beginning of any command

There are quite a few steps. but it is worth it, worst case scenario just pay someone else to do it for you or use a friends or family members PC.

Good Luck

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello everybody,

i have some problems with any kind of internet connection with my MI9 after Installing Stable 11.0.9.
I’ve bought the phone some weeks ago and never used with the original ROM.
Last week I’ve installed the 11.0.7 stable, a some days later the 11.0.9.
After some time the mobile data will not work anymore. Switching it on and off will brings no improvement, the symbol just disappears. I have also problems using the wlan, my MI9 tells me, that my wlan has no connection to the internet, but it definitely has. I tried to separate 2,4 and 5 ghz wlan, but there was no difference.
The phone is rooted, the roms are installed via TWRP. I use also AFWall+, but I think this has no influce. Switch it off will bring no improvement.

Thanks in advance and BR

Alex
No issues here, try clean eu stable install without root.
Preferably flash original before.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

The last version of K30 5g rom just destroyed my twrp. my phone boots in white with nothing to press on the screen.

How to install this stable rom to Redmi note 8t.. because it says vendor update failed in twrp?

Hi, is it possible to have App Vault v 12.1.1 instead of the one that comes by default? I've another device with miui global and the app vault is totally different, with news feed and more. The one that comes with this room shows only the calendar, weather, notes and steps. Thanks a lot.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

I'm on the last .eu stable for Mi9 Lite, why the google app icons don't have the white frame around?
In the Global EEA Stable they had it
Screenshot_2020-04-23-18-56-12-123_com.miui.home.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.