MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed latest Mi Note 10 Android 10 Stable (V11.1.1.0.QFDCNXM). Very good release, no bugs so far, also battery life is good. Thank you.

There's only one problem that is also there on offical global rom (Android 9): When setting notifications for a specific app channel (for example WhatsApp Group Chats) to 'no sound', nethertheless, the default sound is played. Somebody with the same problem? Also on other devices? Workaround which works for me is an empty mp3-file. When you set this as notification sound, the phone is really silent.

I am using miui eu v.11 stable rom in my note 7 pro.But i want to migrate stable to weekly update.But i have failed.After install the weekly rom it stuck on boot loop.
I tried also to fastboot the original china version of my note 7 pro but there i have faced a problem that is vendor error.
Now how can i moved to weekly from stable without facing any brick and how will fixed the vendor problem.
Format data (type yes to confirm) in twrp

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! I have a question and I hope someone can help me:
I unlocked my Mi9SE and flashed the latest TWRP Version (3.3.1-16). So far so good. I downloaded the Stable MIUI EU Rom and wanted to install it as described here in the MIUI Forum of the ROM. However, after Installation was complete (there was no error), the phone boots into TWRP again. Everytime I want to reboot the System it only starts TWRP. Not only that, when I want to install the ROM again, the Folder structure is completely gibberish with random letters. There was no other way as to use MiFlash with the Fastboot Version of the Stock Rom. Can someone explain to me what I did wrong and how I can fix that?
Thanks in Advance !

Hello everyone! I have a question and I hope someone can help me:
I unlocked my Mi9SE and flashed the latest TWRP Version (3.3.1-16). So far so good. I downloaded the Stable MIUI EU Rom and wanted to install it as described here in the MIUI Forum of the ROM. However, after Installation was complete (there was no error), the phone boots into TWRP again. Everytime I want to reboot the System it only starts TWRP. Not only that, when I want to install the ROM again, the Folder structure is completely gibberish with random letters. There was no other way as to use MiFlash with the Fastboot Version of the Stock Rom. Can someone explain to me what I did wrong and how I can fix that?
Thanks in Advance !
Clean flash ?? Format Data in TWRP ??

Normally it is just Format Data, not factory reset, if after format data your files is not there anymore, use if you have an OTG key

K20 Pro there is a bug in My device option, if you swipe up and swipe down múltiple times you'll see that sometimes it doesn't work and that only happens in My device option

I did a clean flash of course. Factory Reset in TWRP. If I do format data then the ZIP File won't be on my sdcard anymore, will it?
You must format data not wipe, sure!
Then reboot recovery and replace the rom zip from your computer to your phone.
and flash it.

The microphone is not recognized during a call. Disabling Voice Match does not help. Help me.
lavender 11.0.1Stable OrangeFox-R10.1_02-Stable

The microphone is not recognized during a call. Disabling Voice Match does not help. Help me.
lavender 11.0.1Stable OrangeFox-R10.1_02-Stable
I'm sorry, Voice Match wasn't properly disabled. Settled.
Google App - Settings - Voice Input - Voice Match --> deactivate Voice match

On Mi Note 10 status bar blink when background changing from black to white together with line under the dock
MIUI 11.1.1

no! copy the zip rom from the computer explorer into the phone like any file.

Sorry when that question sounds noobish, but how am I supposed to do that after I wiped everything? I connect the phone with my laptop while being in TWRP and then I can copy the files? That works?

Sorry when that question sounds noobish, but how am I supposed to do that after I wiped everything? I connect the phone with my laptop while being in TWRP and then I can copy the files? That works?
yes! If you don't forget to reboot recovery after format....

Where do I send the log file ? I decided to switch to a stable rom but still the phone freezes periodically and automatically reboots ((((

I do not know can answer calls on RN7 the microphone does not work in version 11.0.1 and it happens exactly the same with version 12.24.0.27

Redmi Note 7 6gb Variant Everytime i flash MIUI 11.0.1.0 on my device may data is always encrypted how to fix this problem "

Attachments

• IMG20200508172911.jpg
    IMG20200508172911.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 210
Status
Not open for further replies.