MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Stable MIUI 11 ROM for Redmi Note 7 is 11.0.7.0, use System Updater to update or download latest ROM and flash it in TWRP. ;)

11.0.7.0 = February 2020 Android security patch update.

EDIT: Android security patch updates only come from ROM update. :)

Hi. I've a problem with my Poco for months. I can't enable the automatic dark mode. Only manual switch and based on a regular on-off daily schedule, but not automatic. The option does not exist. And I think I was able to do it in the past.
The location is enabled, with all the switch to use wifi and bluetooth and assisted gps enabled.
In the developer settings, inside the dark mode option, i can only choose between light and dark, but not automatic option is offered (and nothing happens when selecting dark or light).

What else should I check?

Builds for Mi Note 10: 11.1.1.0 and 11.1.2.0.

Both works good. Even more, they work great. Nice battery efficiency. However, thera are some interface graphic cuts. Minimal, occasionall but exist.

Nevertheless they are ones of the best builds.

Good job! :)

Reactions: urrutxi7
I'm confused, can someone help me?

I'm on Note7 (lavender).
Rom installed is xiaomi.eu V11.0.7.0 PFGCNXM (stable)

If check for upgrade, i get a previous version number: V11.0.1.0.QFGCNXM

11.0.1 should be previous than 11.0.7, or i'm wrong?

is there any stable eu rom for redmi k20 (davinci) which is based android 9? for example global stable miui 11.0.1 is based on android 9. what about eu stable roms?

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I'm on Note7 (lavender).

It's an Android 10 upgrade (PFGCNXM -> QFGCNXM), the version number is "reseted"...
;)

Reactions: timpoldo
is there any stable eu rom for redmi k20 (davinci) which is based android 9? for example global stable miui 11.0.1 is based on android 9. what about eu stable roms?

Latest China Stable MIUI 11 Android 9 ROM is V11.0.3.0.PFJCNXM.
Find this number version in xiaomi.eu MIUI 11 Stable ROM files. ;)
EDIT: 11.0.3.0 links are available here -> https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-9t/how-to/rom-miui-11-xiaomi-eu-t3980083

Last edited:

I'm on Note7 (lavender).

This Q...means Android 10.

Reactions: timpoldo
@ingbrzy tulip updating rom fails, after that phone goes bootloop. Flashing old build makes fine.

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-19 at 20.32.57.jpeg

Hi guys,

So, the Santander banking app doesn't work any more. It says that my device is rooted, but it is not. I have just noticed it, it was working fine 2 days ago. I am on Xiamoi 11.0.9 Stable using Mi9 explorer edition.

How do I solve it?

Thanks
Try to rename or remove "TWRP" folder in root of your phone's storage. ;)

Reactions: 3brahim
If I do so, will I still be able to update my phone through OTA. Would there be any other problems of doing so?
You will not have any issue, but you will lose your TWRP backups (if any) if you remove this folder. So rename it only (e.g.: "Backups") if you want. ;)
Or you can install OrangeFox Recovery (if available for your phone).
The folder will be named "Fox" and no known issue with that folder's name actually.
:)

So, if I rename it, will I still be able to enter TWRP mode and update my device or do backups? Do I need to re-rename it again to be able to update and backup my device using TWRP mode? Thanks ♥
Yes you can enter TWRP mode and update your device, without "TWRP" folder. :)
Don't know about TWRP backups after renaming this folder, I use OrangeFox Recovery. ;)
But I think it will re-create a "TWRP" folder if you do a TWRP backup. (Don't know if you can change the backups folder...)

is there any stable eu rom for mi9t which is based on android 9 (miui 11). for example global stable 11.0.1 was based on android 9.

Hi There, just installed the last ROM 11.0.17 for the MI 10 Pro, bug with the camera, don't open !!
Should i pass to a ROM before on 11.0.16 ??
Thank you

Hi There, just installed the last ROM 11.0.17 for the MI 10 Pro, bug with the camera, don't open !!
Should i pass to a ROM before on 11.0.16 ??
Thank you
Hello, I advise you to wait for next Stable ROM update... :(

It's risky to downgrade, your phone will not boot to system if you downgrade. ;)

If you really want to downgrade, you must install a "fix" (zip) - I will create for you - in TWRP after downgrade. :)

But I cannot guarantee that you will not get some system-app crashes and may require to clear "all app data" for those apps.

EDIT: If you want to try a downgrade, give me your actual "fingerprint build" info => Use "DevCheck" app and go in "System" tab of this app to find this info.

Last edited:
Reactions: urrutxi7
Status
Not open for further replies.