MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, MI 9 with STABLE (10.2.16.0) here.
Why I can't update by OTA?

In my case, OTA didn't find any update. I updated from my previuos xiaomi.eu miui 10 stable, with TWRP as usual.
Here my steps.
- updated twrp from fastboot with latest 3.3.1-42 Mauronofrio
- rebooted to miui, then copied miui 11 mi9 stable to memory phone, from my pc by usb as usual
- booted to twrp. Decoded/unencrypted data partition using my pin
- from twrp, wiped Dalvik/Art Cache and Cache
- from twrp installed miui 11
- rebooted... waited about 10 minutes. Yes has took a lot of time to reboot, probably it had to rebuild cache.
- Miui 11 now on the go :). I waited some minutes to leave all apps to resync their data (contacts and so on wasn't immediately available, some issues on ringer.) then update all apps from Play Store, then rebooted again.
- Miui 11 is now working. All my apps and data are availables, ringers and contacs works as usual... I hope they will continue to works even for the future.

Reactions: blueswift
Is it really stable or still have some bugs like these on Mi9 :

*bug?*Bluetooth still not being able to turn on after turn off. Needs restart.
*bug?*ScreenShot Vol-power is taking some extra time to work since 9.10.10, and reamis on 9.10.17, instead of zero waiting time.
*bug?*Google Assist is having some troubles to start from 0,5s power button. Even turn off and on, it is not working. The phone vibrates, but nothing happens.
*bug?*Night Mode is making some text difficult to read. White Text over white background.
*bug?*Overheating and maybe less battery performance

This is my first Xiaomi.eu ROM installed, since I have a Xiaomi product from a week and I just unlocked the bootloader. I prefer to stuck on a stable release instead of night builds.

Mi 9 Stable Release

Problems:

• OK GOOGLE doesn't work as expected. It works only sometimes with the car Bluetooth but it answer with minutes of delay, and it is not able to do commands if I don't unlock the screen (weird it has all the permission needed).
  • Battery drain seems a bit more than expected. Probably I have to set everything better, but the Android system seems to drain too much imho
Feedback
The overall feedback is AMAZING. Thanks for your work, devs!

Since this is my first xiaomi.eu ROM, how do the updates work for stable builds? should I expect soon or later an OTA update for bug fixing?

Thanks a lot

Ah, yes, sorry, i haven't yet tried "Ok Google"... with previuos version never worked and i lost the habit for this feature.

Hey guys, I have a big problem... Please help me..

Ive been trying a lot of roms but kept comming back to miui.eu :)

But now i have installed the latest miui 11 with android 10 on my mi 9 se and wanted to go back to stable miui 11 on android 9.
So I wiped everything and now I cant install anything because my computer dost recognise my phone while in twrp nor in fastboot...

What?????
If you can boot into twrp, you just need an otg drive. Load the rom into the otg drive. On twrp, select storage, then select usb. Install from there

Reactions: greg7887
This is my first Xiaomi.eu ROM installed, since I have a Xiaomi product from a week and I just unlocked the bootloader. I prefer to stuck on a stable release instead of night builds.

Mi 9 Stable Release

Problems:

• OK GOOGLE doesn't work as expected. It works only sometimes with the car Bluetooth but it answer with minutes of delay, and it is not able to do commands if I don't unlock the screen (weird it has all the permission needed).
  • Battery drain seems a bit more than expected. Probably I have to set everything better, but the Android system seems to drain too much imho
Feedback
The overall feedback is AMAZING. Thanks for your work, devs!

Since this is my first xiaomi.eu ROM, how do the updates work for stable builds? should I expect soon or later an OTA update for bug fixing?

Thanks a lot

Another Problem detected:

• I don't receive Gmail Push Notifications

In my case, OTA didn't find any update. I updated from my previuos xiaomi.eu miui 10 stable, with TWRP as usual.
Here my steps.
- rebooted to miui, then copied miui 11 mi9 stable to memory phone, from my pc by usb as usual
- rebooted... waited about 10 minutes. Yes has took a lot of time to reboot, probably it had to rebuild cache.
- Miui 11 now on the go :). I waited some minutes to leave all apps to resync their data (contacts and so on wasn't immediately available, some issues on ringer.) then update all apps from Play Store, then rebooted again.
- Miui 11 is now working. All my apps and data are availables, ringers and contacs works as usual... I hope they will continue to works even for the future.

Following this steps will clean my data?
Thx btw!

Here my steps.

how can i know my unencrypted data partition pin?
I do not know which pin.
is the pin to turn on the device?

You have to set battery saving to off in the gmail application settings,
This is as old as miui

Another good news for MI9 and stable Miui 11.
Also "Ok Google" works !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Xiaomi.eu !!!

Kudos to the developers, this is an amazing rom and I am in love with it.
Alright so I don't know if it's a bug in the EU rom or the official global roms as well, but when I turn on "Dual clock" feature in the Date and Time, it somehow deactivates the "Ambient Display animations", and only shows digital clocks. Also my Google Pay didn't work for like a week, and then somehow started working on its own. Running on Redmi K20 Pro from China.

Thanks you I flashed with wipe system and cache and user data.
It's working well on my Mi9 for around 20 hours.

Battery is very better than my previous rom (MiUI 10 Official Global)

Thanks for your grate work guys.

Reactions: Deku_Poland
Status
Not open for further replies.