MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day Everyone

I'm Running the v11.0.2.0 OAHCNXM Stable Rom

Have an issue with Bluetooth. I'm connected to WiFi and have Bluetooth connection on and enabled. Once you switch to Flight Mode and then deactivate flight mode again the Bluetooth does not turn back on. The only thing that works is to restart the phone altogether for Bluetooth to work again.

Anyone else has this issue?

Thanks R
I have this issue as well. When I switch off something connected via Bluetooth while the phone is on charge the bluetooth switch off. When I deactivate flight mode bluetooth doesn't switch on. Randomly bluetooth switch off without any reason. Every time I have to restart the phone to get bluetooth switched on again.

I have just installed the first stable (dirty flash only cache and dalvik) for MI 5s.
I had to get back to the last weekly ( 9.10.10) for 2 reasons:
1) in dark mode notification text is black so unreadable. In 9.10.10 is white.
2) Every 2 sec it pop out the message that Messages app has been forced to quite. I have tried in many ways to stop it but no joy.

Bye the way thanks a million to developers for your lovely effort.

Hello
I have a mi a2 converted to mi6x using miui 10, I want to upgrade to miui 11 but I am afraid to brick my phone.. so I am asking if someone who have a mi a2 converted to mi6x and Updated to miui 11 to help me.
Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On Mi9 I really think the previous stable release was better (the 11.0.0.2)
On this new release I have some problems with Ok Google, Battery Drain, and global stability.

Reactions: Gaspie
On whyred, i did a clean install (even wiped internal too) after coming from the latest EU.dev! I must say the EU.stable flies! I got great battery backup and everything works as intended!
Thank you DEVs and keep up the good work!
Could you go to camera and look if the camera is turning to FRONT camera in the panorama and manual mode with no possibility to get it to work with rear camera (modes on the most right), and the camera quality is as it was before?

Seems like I'm having some bugs as deteriorated camera quality and said problem with manual and panorama mode.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have just installed the first stable (dirty flash only cache and dalvik) for MI 5s.
I had to get back to the last weekly ( 9.10.10) for 2 reasons:
1) in dark mode notification text is black so unreadable. In 9.10.10 is white.
2) Every 2 sec it pop out the message that Messages app has been forced to quite. I have tried in many ways to stop it but no joy.

Bye the way thanks a million to developers for your lovely effort.
Pretty much had the same issue whereby then in dark mode the text is unreadable , my only option was to go into settings> Additional Settings> developer options> Dark Mode > Always Off

Good morning fellow xiaomi fans, can anyone please tell me about the latest version 11.3.2 on CC9/MI 9 lite, how's it
running, does it have your own picture for AOD feature.

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hi!

I am trying to make a backup of my phone (MI 8) on google drive but that doesn't work. I can't press the backup button. This button is not active, it does not light up. See picture. So I can't make the backup on google drive. Battery is full. Is this maybe a bug? Am i doing something wrong? Does anyone recognize this problem? I hope someone can help me. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20191113_120415.jpg
    IMG_20191113_120415.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Hi!

I am trying to make a backup of my phone (MI 8) on google drive but that doesn't work. I can't press the backup button. This button is not active, it does not light up. See picture. So I can't make the backup on google drive. Battery is full. Is this maybe a bug? Am i doing something wrong? Does anyone recognize this problem? I hope someone can help me. Thank you in advance!
View attachment 27079
do it to xiaomi cloud, turn off gallery and it won't fill up your space, make sure homescreen backup is on, that's all your apps and settings

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hi!

Start your backup manually via adb or (if your are rooted) in a terminal session without the adb command.
Reboot your phone and backup will work. You need:

adb shell
bmgr run
bmgr backupnow –all

Start your backup manually via adb or (if your are rooted) in a terminal session without the adb command.
Reboot your phone and backup will work. You need:

adb shell
bmgr run
bmgr backupnow –all

Thanks Trahzebuck,
I Will try, so i have the backup on the pc.

I don't get it. I want to root the latest build and I tried many magisk versions but none work. The magisk.zip is installed successfully but it ended up with a bootloop.

Can someone tell me which magisk version works?

Before installing this ROM, does anyone can confirm that Android Auto work fine ?

I saw on other threads that 9.10.31 weekly ROM was the last with no Android Auto bug :

I need this feature daily ;)

Thanks.
Hi friend, i have tried several times, change cable for a good one, and finally AA is working with my MI9 !! ;)
Don't forget, in DEV mode, to enable USB debogging
I am on stable 11.0.2.0
My car is a Peugeot 3008 from 2108 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.