MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb question, but important...
I'm waiting for bootloader unlock, when done, must install twrp... Do I need to have root for that?
Other thing, Mi pc suite doesn't recognizer my lavender, so I cannot do a full system backup... Can I do that when twrp is installed?
Thanx all.

Dumb question, but important...
I'm waiting for bootloader unlock, when done, must install twrp... Do I need to have root for that?
Other thing, Mi pc suite doesn't recognizer my lavender, so I cannot do a full system backup... Can I do that when twrp is installed?
Thanx all.
No need to root.
Rooting is applied to the system you're currently running. And since you want to change the system (to Xiaomi.eu, presumably), rooting is pointless since you'll lose it.
As for the backup, you can also make a full backup of your current system with TWRP, that's fine.

Reactions: Fifamaniac
Read the first post carefully.
Your answer is under "Notes".

Really, Sorry.
So, there are OTA's.
How that works? I mean.... It will notify you an update and you can do it from the system menu? And what if you have TWRP installed? I guess it will be replaced by the stock recovery.... right?
I'm sorry, I will buy a Mi 10 Pro (When available in Europe, so.. maybe never...) and i'm trying to underestand how xiaomi.eu roms work...

Last edited:
Really, Sorry.
So, there are OTA's.
How that works? I mean.... It will notify you an update and you can do it from the system menu? And what if you have TWRP installed? I guess it will be replaced by the stock recovery.... right?
I'm sorry, I will buy a Mi 10 Pro (When available in Europe, so.. maybe never...) and i'm trying to underestand how xiaomi.eu roms work...
You can download ROM update from system menu, yes. (Auto-check for updates is disabled by default I think, you can enable it or manually check for updates like Officials MIUI ROMs).
Xiaomi.eu custom ROMs install TWRP too, ROM updates are installed via TWRP.
:)

I'll ask something this time, has anyone managed to install Magisk on POCO F1 version of this ROM?
Whenever I install Magisk stable 20.3 or canary 20306, the ROM boots up fine but Magisk Manager isn't installed, and after installing it manually it just says Magisk is not active. Wiping caches didn't help.

That was the reason i was asking for....
Since there is no TWRP for Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro yet, I wonder what the .zip will install as recovery :p
A fastboot ROM installation can be created by xiaomi.eu devs in this rare case, but TWRP should quickly be released... ^^

No need to root.
Rooting is applied to the system you're currently running. And since you want to change the system (to Xiaomi.eu, presumably), rooting is pointless since you'll lose it.
As for the backup, you can also make a full backup of your current system with TWRP, that's fine.

I have done the procedure in my vince, but a long time a goo....

Thank you for your feedback man.

First of all, thanks for this wonderful job

second, after upgrading to 11.0.6 from 11.0.4 (dirty flash) on my mi8 i am having problems with bluetooth audio, if i am listening to music using any application (in my case, poweramp) and some other application generates sound (like my gym timer or google maps) the sound disappears and only comes back with the device reset. In 11.0.5 there is also the problem and I was unable to return to 11.0.4.

Hi guys, just a question, no more new rom for MI9 ?? i am actually with 11.0.5.0 and security patch 1/11/2019

Update regarding HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] support:
- We dropped support for HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] due to a lot of bricks caused by installing TWRP or Magisk or any other mods.. MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. so for safety of users, we will not release any ROMs for this device..

PS: We do not recommend buying MTK devices if you want to use our ROMs..

Peace

Does EU Rom uses the Mi Messaging, Mi Contacts/Dialer App on Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo) device and not google messaging like in GLobal version? Thanks

Where can I find changelog for Mi 9 SE?
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V11.0.2.0.QFBCNXM_v11-10.zip

EDIT:
I checked updates in phone settings and there's a small changelog there, but it's only 5 fixes, from which I only recognize 1 bug. Is that list complete? I don't get this forums, where can I report bugs? Is there any list of them? Please don't tell me general phone model forums are for it, it's a mess.

I still got a problem at least with screen brightness getting way too low in dark, and changing settings doesn't seem to affect it at all. There are also translation typos during system setup. And more which I don't remember now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beroshima
Some information about v11.0.8.0.QJACNXM ?
(I read it was released for Mi 9)

Thanks

FOUND: is v11.0.8.0.QFAEUXM for closed beta testers

Last edited:
Hi,

I just updated my mi 9T from stable version 11.0.2.0 to 11.0.4.0.
I have a problem with the ambient display.
The screen no longer turns off when it is completely dark.
It worked very well with the previous version (V11.0.2.0).

Can anyone confirm this bug?

Thanks.
BB

Mi 9 lite has been updated to Android 10 with Miui 11.0.1. It works perfectly. Can you update the table in first post? (Android 9 yet)

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, i need a little help! I am now on developer weekly rom 20.2.27...Mi 9SE....And I want to install a xiaomi. Eu stable 11.0.5.version and when I go to twrp and go to install and select SD memory I can't read nothing beacose words and another sings is writing instead a regular names and so one! Pls if somebody know what can I do to fix that problem! Thanks everyone! Best regards!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.