MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried a dirty flash over xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOF1_V10.3.8.0.PEJMIXM_v10-9.zip
But the theme is not switching to Poco theme
It gets stuck at the default MIUI theme
(I can choose a different one from the manager under settings, but is does not apply it)
:(
1st install was done via the stock "updater" app.
Cache and dalvik cleared, does not help
dirty reinstall from TWRP (3.3.0.0-0) does not help

So only solution is a clean install :(
The themes are working fine for me

Last edited:
Reactions: prolife2
I update poco f1 beta miui eu 10 to stable miui eu 11 and all works fine without losing data. i just wipe cache, system and dalvik-cache. Magisk, Xposed, Franco Kernel... all works fine. thanks!

i would like to ask if we could use Custom Thermals and Kernels on this ROM?? seems the MIUI 11 giving me a Touch Delay on Screen and cant use TWRP when you Flash their ROM.

That worked but after a reboot,the apps reappeared again.
From XDA:

"Beginning with Android 10, Android treat all partitions except the data partition as read only. The only way left to modify the system or vendor partition is to do that inside TWRP. Or you use Magisk Modules like NoLimits which will mod or debloat with systemless overlay technology.

Also, Android 10 have an additional system folder now called /system/product which is an additional folder where apps are stored. You still have the traditional /system/app and /system/priv-app folders with apps but especially the Google apps moved to /system/product now. "

Tried a dirty flash over xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOF1_V10.3.8.0.PEJMIXM_v10-9.zip
But the theme is not switching to Poco theme
It gets stuck at the default MIUI theme
(I can choose a different one from the manager under settings, but is does not apply it)
:(
1st install was done via the stock "updater" app.
Cache and dalvik cleared, does not help
dirty reinstall from TWRP (3.3.0.0-0) does not help

So only solution is a clean install :(
I'm also with this issue... But actually only at statusbar and its icons, the rest of the elements are applied

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: prolife2
Mi 9 clean flashed, only bugs I've seen is sometimes the camera freezes when selecting video, I deleted the camera app data to get it working again. Taking screenshots seems slow. Everything else seems good. Bluetooth, WiFi is working good. I like the transparent wallpaper option.

Transparent wallpaper doesn't work on my Redmi Note 7 :(
And sometimes the system will reboot randomly,anyone has the same problem on Redmi Note 7?

Can't get Magisk installed on Pocophone F1. When installing zip or patched boot image the phone doesn't boot and after a few minutes it reboots to recovery.

I'm also with this issue... But actually only at statusbar and its icons, the rest of the elements are applied

are you talking about that the Pocophone F1 theme set and the phone still use the default icon indicators instead of Poco theme's? cause i have the same problem. another pain in the butt....again.

are you talking about that the Pocophone F1 theme set and the phone still use the default icon indicators instead of Poco theme's? cause i have the same problem. another pain in the butt....again.

Yes, that is also exactly what I meant :)

Reactions: ViBE-HU
Dirty flash over 10.3.8.0 on Poco F1 and everything OK. Thank you developers.

Just there is no AOD....., Maybe on later builds.

Dirty flash over 10.3.8.0 on Poco F1 and everything OK. Thank you developers.

Just there is no AOD....., Maybe on later builds.
No AOD on Redmi Note 7 as well, hope to release this function, thx developers

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 Redmi Note 7 發送

All miui 10 themes I have doesn't support the notification shade and phone dialer
I needed to download a new miui 11 theme

Reactions: quasmin
Hi folks, I'm on Miui.eu 10.3.8.0 on Pocophone F1 with f2fs on data, so I had flashed f2fs_fstab.zip to convert fstab to f2fs again, after I installed the actual Miui.eu 10 ROM.

¿Anybody knows if there's any issue with f2fs on data with latest Miui.eu 11 ROM? Is it safe to update and maintain my f2fs data without loosing access to all the information inside and with no wipe?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Hi folks, I'm on Miui.eu 10.3.8.0 on Pocophone F1 with f2fs on data, so I had flashed f2fs_fstab.zip to convert fstab to f2fs again, after I installed the actual Miui.eu 10 ROM.

¿Anybody knows if there's any issue with f2fs on data with latest Miui.eu 11 ROM? Is it safe to update and maintain my f2fs data without loosing access to all the information inside and with no wipe?

Thanks in advance :)

Hey,
Is data is encrypted? If yes, decrypt it, backup it to make sure you don't lost data img. I forgot to try it , because I converted to f2fs when Flashed miui eu 11 and didn't read your post.
So, I think the best way is: flash ROM, flash f2fs_fstab.zip, then convert cache and restore DATA, reboot to RECOVERY, then check if DATA is f2fs. If yes, try to boot. (But save data.img to PC or SD card to make sure you don't lost it).
But what do you want from DATA ? You can use "Migrate" apk to backup all, and restore on first boot.

Reactions: yossSP
Hello colleagues, to update from 10.4 you can update only by wipes cache and dalvin, or you have to do a clear

Thans

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.