MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second time you published a broken ROM for Redmi 5 Plus 11.0.2, again during installation it says - System has been destroyed

Reactions: Akionaka
Привет всем. Я про Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 11 MIUI.Again не могу прошивку xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_V11.0.2.0.OEGCNXM_v11-8.1 a Второй раз ставь сломанный ROM !! not good !!

did anybody update there mi 9 lite/CC9 with the newly uploaded version 11.3.2,what new features has it got please and does it have the new feature to add your own picture for AOD, what's it like smooth wise and all round, thanks

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Did you install it? How is the battery? Thanks.

can any one tell me i m using eu rom 9.9.26 in my redmi 5 plus but i see 9.10.10 update in updater app but eu rom dev announced 9.9.26 is the last beta update .. i m confused

I have it enable but nothing... I dont know if there is some other configuration that has is with this...
IMG_20191111_082652.jpg

Last edited:
Xiaomi CC9, ROM release 11.3.2.0, can someone post a changelog, what's new? Is Google pay working now?

Hello,
I flashed the 11.0.3 version on the 11.0.2 and everything works properly, poster
the home page of the stable rom can read android 10 for my mimix2s (Polaris) while once the rom flashed I am still in android 9. ^^

thanks for your works bro ;-)

Miui 11.0 stable on mi 6X with bugs in messaging app, also same bug persists in 10.3, impossible to use app, need to use third party app, any solution?

On Mi 8 at this moment everything is fine. No root, clean install, didn't had any bugs or something. Camera worka great. MIUI Assistant just looks ugly - i mean this White bar under shortcuts. I know that this part above it, is for Photo, but even with Photo it looks ugly. One biggest problem is the battery drain - huge. Everything is off, except WiFi. No apps In autostart, everything configured like before - 9% In 1 hour on battery saver Mode (not the ultra but normal). I have to stat on it unfortunatelly, but the baterry is very important for me. I hope it will change fast. Right now im impressed by it smoothness and everything else. Thanks devs

Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm just a noob in xiaomi.eu....
I'm already unlocked bootloader and flash a previous xiaomi.eu. 11.0.2. To flash this version (11.0.3) I have to clean cache, or just install via twrp without clean cache?

thanks in advance

Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm just a noob in xiaomi.eu....
I'm already unlocked bootloader and flash a previous xiaomi.eu. 11.0.2. To flash this version (11.0.3) I have to clean cache, or just install via twrp without clean cache?

thanks in advance

for my polaris I thought evolution of android 9 to 10 so I have full wipe, otherwise a simple wipe cache and dalvik enough

Reactions: sagrath
for my polaris I thought evolution of android 9 to 10 so I have full wipe, otherwise a simple wipe cache and dalvik enough

Oh... Thanks! And with this "simple wipe" I will need to re-configure my phone, or my settings will remains, like my apps, fingerprints and all stuffs?

Wait guys.
Now the table in the first post says that K20/Mi9t is based on Android 10 now.
Definitely was Android 9. Did that get changed?
The file version is still back from October 10th. Can someone please verify. This stable MIUI 11 for Redmi k20 is Android 9 or 10?

Bom dia alguém pode explicar como é possível ter telemóveis mi 9, incluindo um outro julho em agosto ou o primeiro atualizado com a versão 11.0.2.0 e o segundo atualizado com 11.0.5.0.
O porque desta diferença, alguém sabe me explicar.

Hello,

When is going to be released the MIUI 11 Stable Global Version for Redmi Note 4x Qualcomm ?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.