MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I look for custom roms for the Mi9TPro I'm always told, to install "the right version" regarding global/chinese/eea version.

If I would like to install miui11 from xiaomi.eu - do I have to take care of sth before? I have a blank/new Mi9TPro, miui Global 10.3.3 (PFKMIXM)
thx

I am new to this rom. If I install it, are there any cons regarding apps not working? Like Netflix, banking and phototan apps, android auto or any other apps? Once running, will there be updates OTA or do I have to flash and wipe for any new update?

I am new to this rom. If I install it, are there any cons regarding apps not working? Like Netflix, banking and phototan apps, android auto or any other apps? Once running, will there be updates OTA or do I have to flash and wipe for any new update?
I'm pretty sure you can find these info just searching for 1-2 mins on this forum.
Btw, no problem with Netflix/bank accounts.
Currently, on Mi9 and the latest release, I just have a huge problem with "Ok, Google" assistant that is completely broken.

hey guys, i'm thinking of selling off my phone and i'm on miui 11 stable. just a question if i reset to factory default via the settings page will it revert to the china rom? and also will twrp be removed.

when eu publish miui 11 stable rom for redmi 5 plus :/
The Chinese stabe MIUI 11 for Redmi 5 Plus was released about 2 weeks ago. Then EU team released their ROM, but it was deleted from download list because it was corrupted... Since that time, nobody fixed and reuploaded it, this is sad.

Hi guys, i'm using Mi 9, running Dev 9.11.14.
Now I want to change to Stable but i dont know how
I've try once but it got TWRP restart after installing thr Stable ROM. Can anyone show me how can I flash it safety?
357015eb999700725f87021fd584043a.jpg

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Hi guys, i'm using Mi 9, running Dev 9.11.14.
Now I want to change to Stable but i dont know how
I've try once but it got TWRP restart after installing thr Stable ROM. Can anyone show me how can I flash it safety?
357015eb999700725f87021fd584043a.jpg

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
Format data when switching form beta to stable, back up your stuff first

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hoanvu1100
Just updated my mi5s plus (natrium) from miui 10 official global stable to xiaomi.eu miui 11 stable.
Phone was almost unusable, laggy as hell and with terrible battery life (2 hours SOT), now it is smoother than ever and with better battery life (3-4h SOT)!
Really appreciate the ROM, especially the ultra battery saver, great work !!!!

I found only one bug so far, after switching from airplane mode, bluetooth stop working.

Is there a way to have the .eu ROM encrypted (on Mi Mix 2s). I need the phone encrypted, I'm on Global Stable (11.0.4) and OrangeFox R10.0_2 with the built-in encryption from MIUI.
Tried to dirty flash the .eu version available for the Mix 2s (11.0.3), checked the fstab.qcom (was looking okay with "fileencryption=ice,quota").
After flashing the .eu ROM, phone went to bootloop. Dirty flashed the 11.0.4 global MIUI again, phone booted okay.
So to my initial question: can the .eu ROM be encrypted on any way?

Running latest stable Miui 11 on mi max 3 and there's a bug in the contacts up when you press a contact and nothing is happening, its not dailing, it will only work after a couple of times, any solution?

Reactions: bigrr
Status
Not open for further replies.