MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Have problem on my k20 pro.
Can't install apps through qooapp. Have "INSTALL_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR: Permission Denied."
All was ok on CN stable 11 miui.

How to istall stable rom over weekly? On Mi9 I was using weekly build but I wanted to switch to stable... Downloaded rom.. in twrp cleared data, cache, dalvik, system... Installe stable rom, but phone does not turn on... Locked on MI logo... If I wipe data again and install weekly build everything works normaly

You have to wait to check the status of the ROM. Hopefully and in this week it is possible to stabilize since the developers have done enough to correct the error. Greetings to them and to ingbrzy

Sorry if my language is different since I speak Spanish and I support myself by other means

Waiting for redmi 5 plus ;)

Reactions: rvk220
How to istall stable rom over weekly? On Mi9 I was using weekly build but I wanted to switch to stable... Downloaded rom.. in twrp cleared data, cache, dalvik, system... Installe stable rom, but phone does not turn on... Locked on MI logo... If I wipe data again and install weekly build everything works normaly
Just format data and install rom, then wipe cache and dalvik, don't delete system

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hi, I have a Mi 9 SE, I'm in weekly beta but I want to change it to stable version, I want to know if the stable version is in android 10 or 9? Because I don't want to downgrade to Android 9 from 10, in the list it says it's in android 10, but other people say is in 9, so can anyone confirm it?

Hi, I have a Mi 9 SE, I'm in weekly beta but I want to change it to stable version, I want to know if the stable version is in android 10 or 9? Because I don't want to downgrade to Android 9 from 10, in the list it says it's in android 10, but other people say is in 9, so can anyone confirm it?

Check the end of the ROM's filename:

..._v11-9.zip = MIUI 11 with Android 9
..._v11-10.zip = MIUI 11 with Android 10

Not working for me.. if I do it like that I cant boot to system.. stucked on Mi logo
Sorry to ask again.
you were in trouble with your phone with many issue. I suggested you to reset it with Miflash fastboot official rom.
Have you done it?
this is the best way to restart from a stable basis.

Redmi S2/Y2 is still supported?
Any news? 11.0.2.0 ??

Wysłane z mojego Redmi S2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Sorry to ask again.
you were in trouble with your phone with many issue. I suggested you to reset it with Miflash fastboot official rom.
Have you done it?
this is the best way to restart from a stable basis.
No. I have not.. how to do it? Mifladh on windows? Fastboot phone... Connect to pc... How miflash works?

No. I have not.. how to do it? Mifladh on windows? Fastboot phone... Connect to pc... How miflash works?
Sorry. This is difficult to direct by hand. you have many tutos at Google.
- how to flash fastboot rom!
Not difficult.
When you be ready I give the link for the right rom to flash.

On the last updated from 11.0.3.0 to 11.0.4.0 on my Mi9 I wiped everything except Data...
I've just read I shouldn't have wiped the System... Is it a problem?
It's working well...

Android 10 for the Mi8 is published in the list, but in the download area it says in the filename that it is Ver.11-9 / Android 9, why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191125-180252.png
    Screenshot_20191125-180252.png
    520.1 KB · Views: 397
Hi everyone! I'm new here.
I just installed miui 11 ROM stable and my sms app stop working showing this:

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: Can't downgrade database from version 112 to 111
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:15)
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:11)
at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.query(Unknown Source:77)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(Unknown Source:57)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(Unknown Source:4)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(Unknown Source:12)
at com.android.mms.util.cj.c(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.mms.b.k.a(Unknown Source:13)
at com.android.mms.b.k.g(Unknown Source:40)
at com.android.mms.b.r.run(Unknown Source:4)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi everyone! I'm new here.
I just installed miui 11 ROM stable and my sms app stop working showing this:

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: Can't downgrade database from version 112 to 111
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:15)
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:11)
at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.query(Unknown Source:77)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(Unknown Source:57)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(Unknown Source:4)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(Unknown Source:12)
at com.android.mms.util.cj.c(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.mms.b.k.a(Unknown Source:13)
at com.android.mms.b.k.g(Unknown Source:40)
at com.android.mms.b.r.run(Unknown Source:4)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks!

Hello, your phone was on MIUI 11 Beta/Weekly ROM and you installed, WITHOUT wiping data / factory reset, MIUI 11 Stable so that's why...

Reactions: nekiodas
Status
Not open for further replies.