MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my Mi 9T Pro from 11.0.2 to 11.0.4 via OTA. No problem till now. Thanks.
How can I use OTA on my Redmi Note 7 together with Magisk? I can see an OTA-update in settings, but what will happen if I choose the installation and reboot to TWRP? Will I be able to add Magisk to be flashed after the OTA-ROM? Thanks.

Mi9T Pro, latest stable 11.0.4.0, still having problems with Google assistant. I guess it's a Xiaomi ROM issue and not a xiaomi.eu one at this point?

Hi, I upgraded my pocophone f1 to miui 11, but gameturbo appears an old version, not the new blue contoured version called gameturbo 2.0.
I also continue with the old "App Vault" app. Not appearing the new one displayed on other xiaomis.

Is it really from the pocophone rom, or could it be my update errors?

Very nice ROM, such a beautiful work!
8e6c07aa76e21ca2f6492e48c46246e9.jpg

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alan098765
I have just updated from weekly to last stable (11.03.00) my Redmi 5 plus. Dirty flah (just deleted dalvik and cache....) and everything seems ok. (I will eventually refer if something go wrong...) Thank you very much developers!

I have just updated from weekly to last stable (11.03.00) my Redmi 5 plus. Dirty flah (just deleted dalvik and cache....) and everything seems ok. (I will eventually refer if something go wrong...) Thank you very much developers!
I also made a dirty flash, and "Messaging" cannot be opened and keeps stopping all the time (see begreport in the attachment). How is it in your case? Don't you have the same problem?

Attachments

• photo_2019-11-28_00-40-25.jpg
    photo_2019-11-28_00-40-25.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 284
  • photo_2019-11-28_00-41-18.jpg
    photo_2019-11-28_00-41-18.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 295
Hi, how did you install it?
I get a corrupt file
I have installed it normally from TWRP wiping only system, cache and dalvik, and now I'm facing the problem of a crashing messaging app (see my post above). Perhaps I should have wiped data also (but actually I have enough time only for dirty flash now). But when I tried to "dirty-flash" 9.9.26 again, everything returns to normal. And after reflashing 11.0.3, the problem returns. So, I'm going back to 9.9.26.
P.S. I suppose that the reason is dirty flashing (not wiping data). According to the bugreport (above), some databases versions are downgraded, and that is the reason of crashes of Messaging app. I have temporarily rolled back to 9.9.26, which is excellent for me, and everything seems to be all right! Someday I'll find enough time and desire to do all the backups and flash it clean

Last edited:
Update regarding HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] support:
- We dropped support for HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] due to a lot of bricks caused by installing TWRP or Magisk or any other mods.. MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. so for safety of users, we will not release any ROMs for this device..

PS: We do not recommend buying MTK devices if you want to use our ROMs..

Peace
Hi I'm one of th
Update regarding HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] support:
- We dropped support for HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] due to a lot of bricks caused by installing TWRP or Magisk or any other mods.. MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. so for safety of users, we will not release any ROMs for this device..

PS: We do not recommend buying MTK devices if you want to use our ROMs..

Peace
Hi, I am one of those that brick the note 8 pro I know that we are responsible for the damages caused to our devices but you o somebody could help us
I found a possible solution but it need a authorized xiaomi account which I don't have if someone is reading this post we really appreciate your help thanks ok advance

I also made a dirty flash, and "Messaging" cannot be opened and keeps stopping all the time (see begreport in the attachment). How is it in your case? Don't you have the same problem?
Effectively I didn't notice before but I have the same problem with messaging!...

hey guys. ı have changed my phone imei number. if ı use stable rom, is my imei change? i dont want to use original imei.
thanks.

Hi. Have problem on my k20 pro.
Can't install apps through qooapp. Have "INSTALL_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR: Permission Denied."
All was ok on CN stable 11 miui.
Hello to you, I have the same problem too and I can't install Epic seven since the last update, did you get an answer to solve your problem?

Hello I can't play the game since the last update, I have a Xiaomi MI 9T Pro and when I try to update on QooApp I get this message that appears: INSTALL_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR: Denied Permission (1) there is a way to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.