MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you want to use your original imei?
Is the phone stolen?
I don't get it why someone would change the imei on purpose?

simply because it is a phone steal or a phone declare not received after an order on a website
:-D :-D :-D
for what other reason would a person want to change his imei ?

Reactions: YeepYeep
Hi. Have problem on my k20 pro.
Can't install apps through qooapp. Have "INSTALL_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR: Permission Denied."
All was ok on CN stable 11 miui.
Hello I can't play the game since the last update, I have a Xiaomi MI 9T Pro and when I try to update on QooApp I get this message that appears: INSTALL_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR: Denied Permission (1) there is a way to fix this?
MIUI by default blocks third-party app installers. I've disabled this restriction for the next release.

Update regarding HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] support:
- We dropped support for HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] due to a lot of bricks caused by installing TWRP or Magisk or any other mods.. MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. so for safety of users, we will not release any ROMs for this device..

PS: We do not recommend buying MTK devices if you want to use our ROMs..

Peace

I use the stable version of miui.eu on redmi note 8 pro and have not encountered any problems for now. I believe this huge instability is in the miui version of developers. I hope one day miui.eu can return to redmi note 8 pro and its promising mediatek

Reactions: polfrank
Any chance to reupload newest 10.0.4.0 for Mi9 with fixed Voice Match as it was done in 9.11.28? This stable is only several days old...

I tried the xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_V11.0.3.0.OEGCNXM_v11-8.1 rom for my redmi 5 plus I wipe dalvik, cache, data, system so far no error but my magisk keep denying my root even though i put it to auto grant. so i decided to go back to miui 11 9.10.10

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-29-15-38-42-933_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-29-15-38-42-933_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    689.1 KB · Views: 506
I'm having some battery drain here.
I'm losing 7% overnight even with the phone in flight mode.
MIUI 11 stable, clean install.
MIUI 11 weekly on Android 10 had bugs but battery was great.
Any help? Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-29-08-35-45-822_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-29-08-35-45-822_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 431
  • Screenshot_2019-11-29-08-35-53-926_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-29-08-35-53-926_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 455
I'm having some battery drain here.
I'm losing 7% overnight even with the phone in flight mode.
MIUI 11 stable, clean install.
MIUI 11 weekly on Android 10 had bugs but battery was great.
Any help? Thank you
remove or disable Adguard application and clean cache.

Reactions: giodeluigi

Hello i am on miui 11 Eu for pocophone coming from miui 11 global version , and the dark mode here is kinda broken as you can see in the attached picture some of the UI in the dark mode doesn't match the dark mode on miui 11 global ... Kindly advise

dear developers, moderators, please do not drop the xiaomi mi max 2 update, we are waiting for your faithful users with your firmware and hope that you do not leave this beautiful device without an update, please resume updating the firmware. Your firmware is the best and therefore we only use your firmware. Thanks.

Reactions: Elzi Saina
dear developers, moderators, please do not drop the xiaomi mi max 2 update, we are waiting for your faithful users with your firmware and hope that you do not leave this beautiful device without an update, please resume updating the firmware. Your firmware is the best and therefore we only use your firmware. Thanks.
Mi Max 2 is at EOL by xiaomi itself (end of life)so don't expect the developers from xiaomi.eu to resume it back xD otherwise why not resuming all the EOL devices at this point. Sorry man.

mi max 2 EOL too ???
bad news Bro...
i have mi max 1 long time ago EOL...
we Stuck In miui 10.. if u want try other rom... it supported For Mi max 2...

Sent from my Mi Max using Tapatalk

I tried the xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_V11.0.3.0.OEGCNXM_v11-8.1 rom for my redmi 5 plus I wipe dalvik, cache, data, system so far no error but my magisk keep denying my root even though i put it to auto grant. so i decided to go back to miui 11 9.10.10
After a dirty install I had problems with messaging, I repeated installation with a clean install and know everything seems to work, even magisk... I will control to verify if I find some problem but for now I didn't find anyone...

After a dirty install I had problems with messaging, I repeated installation with a clean install and know everything seems to work, even magisk... I will control to verify if I find some problem but for now I didn't find anyone...
Which magisk version you use the latest v20.1 or older version?

Should i do wipe? I wiped my mi9 3 times this week and i don't want to instal everything again XD
You can flash persist.img without wiping data. You have to extract it from global rom or download somewhere. And then flash image by twrp

I have flashed 11.0.3.0 for Redmi 5 Plus with data wipe, and nothing crashes, everything works great, it's definitely the best ROM for this model now!

The only thing is that the system launcher is a bit buggy and crashes every time you change font size/boldness or apply any theme. I solved the problem easily with installation of an apk of another vesion of launcher which is installed as an update (I have downloaded it from 4pda and attached to this post), and there's no single bug, everything works perfectly!

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
6dac4507a734f6324e7a8b60fe9a9d33.jpg
cc4d1337f46c33d3e57d478249721ca9.jpg
Screenshot_2019-11-29-21-45-54-372_com.miui.bugreport.png

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5de17f88714c3/com.miui.home_ALPHA-4.15.0.1377-11281807-41501377.apk

Last edited:
I have flashed 11.0.3.0 for Redmi 5 Plus with data wipe, and nothing crashes, everything works great, it's definitely the best ROM for this model now!

The only thing is that the system launcher is a bit buggy and crashes every time you change font size/boldness or apply any theme. I solved the problem easily with installation of an apk of another vesion of launcher which is installed as an update (I have downloaded it from 4pda and attached to this post), and there's no single bug, everything works perfectly!

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
6dac4507a734f6324e7a8b60fe9a9d33.jpg
cc4d1337f46c33d3e57d478249721ca9.jpg
View attachment 27387
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5de17f88714c3/com.miui.home_ALPHA-4.15.0.1377-11281807-41501377.apk
After flashing is your magisk still works?

Status
Not open for further replies.