MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
From dev to stable ... Have to do wipe delvik cash, cash and data! Right?
Yep. In this case you should wipe data. I tried to switch from 9.9.26 beta to 11.0.3.0 stable without wiping data and got critical crashes. And when I wiped data, everything works great.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Reactions: soldatino
Redmi note 8
Very good battery life
Thank you xiaomi.eu!

Reactions: leobahlis
On latest stable 11.0.3.0 on Mi 5X, counting steps stopped working, since November 13, it's the last day that has tracked data, "today" sections it just says "No data", but in Mi Fit app it works tracking walking and running routines.
Screenshot_2019-11-29-20-22-31-061_com.mi.health.jpg

I tried to flash (wipe data/dalvic) but only reboots to recovery.

I have Redmi K20 Pro with bootloader unlocked, twrp 3.3.1.25.

now I'll try to reinstall Stock Rom again because it doen's work

Format data/yes in advanced wipe section then flash new rom then wipe cache and dalvik then reboot

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allansrc

better to stay on twrp 3.3.1-13.
Yesterday i tried to overwrite twrp 3.3.1.13 contained in the .zip file rom with the latest 3.3.1-25 and after the flashing I had the device in that a long waiting of boot returned in twrp.

I had to format data and wiped everything reflashing the .zip (containing twrp 3.3.1.13) rom and now work

Last edited:
Reactions: Allansrc
Xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.4.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10 still has October Security Patch.
Someone can confirm? Thanks in advance!
Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Folks, I need some advise: is there any sense in updating Magisk? I'm using the 19.3 version and it seems to work perfectly. Do I really need to update it?

Hello, after downloading MIUI11 (V11.0.2.0 stable) and installing on my MI5, I can no longer use the system application to send and receive sms (the application does not open, trying to open gives error and only lets you send report). Is there any way to solve this problem? Thanks

Did you ever hear of Google search engines?
Nah, I've never heard of it. Thanks man!

Reactions: rvk220
Google Pay does not work on MI 9SE with an unlocked bootloader. I tried to install MIUI 10 stable does not want to boot at all, immediately throws it into TWRP. Too bad, I can’t find a solution to defeating Google Pay with an unlocked bootloader

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "shr1971, должность: 508288, участник: 222927"]
GPay работает на моем mi 8 (китайском), не установлен magisk.
[/ QUOTE]

Unlocked bootloader? and which android? I tried to put a magisk, but the GP does not want to work with it

Last edited:

I reinstalled rom flastboot file with the Xiaomi's Flash Tool, so I forget to uncheck Clean all and Lock... then I locked the phone again, and now I get the error "this MIUI version cant be installed in this device"

someone knows how can I fix it?
better to stay on twrp 3.3.1-13.
Yesterday i tried to overwrite twrp 3.3.1.13 contained in the .zip file rom with the latest 3.3.1-25 and after the flashing I had the device in that a long waiting of boot returned in twrp.

I had to format data and wiped everything reflashing the .zip (containing twrp 3.3.1.13) rom and now work
Oh, I got it.
Unfortunaly, I tried Yesturday, flash with MiFlashTool the official Fastboot Rom Again. then I got only boot on bootloader screen and recovery... Now the device dont boot on system.

on the recovery screen, has a message "this MIUI cant be installed on this device" and, bootloader looks like locked again...

I dont have Idea what to do now.

I reinstalled rom flastboot file with the Xiaomi's Flash Tool, so I forget to uncheck Clean all and Lock... then I locked the phone again, and now I get the error "this MIUI version cant be installed in this device"

someone knows how can I fix it?

Oh, I got it.
Unfortunaly, I tried Yesturday, flash with MiFlashTool the official Fastboot Rom Again. then I got only boot on bootloader screen and recovery... Now the device dont boot on system.

on the recovery screen, has a message "this MIUI cant be installed on this device" and, bootloader looks like locked again...

I dont have Idea what to do now.
Obviously, you have ticked in Mi Flash "flash all and lock" and locked your bootloader. I suppose that the version of your phone is Chinese and the error occurs because the locked bootloader refuses to boot the global ROM you have just installed, right? Now you need to put the back cover off your phone, and connect two contacts of the TEST POINT (the phone should be connected to your PC). Then your phone will start in the EDL mode, and you will have to flash the Chinese ROM (better developer version) in Mi Flash, as usual. Then, on the Chinise ROM, you should perform the standard procedure of bootloader unlocking via Mi Flash Unlock.

Guys, is it normal to lose 10% battery overnight in flight mode?
WiFi off, everything off.
BetterBatteryStats doesn't show nothing strange..
Any advice?

Has anyone noticed excessive battery drain in HM5plus? stable version. in the weekly I feel I did not consume so much .. by the way with clean installation without problems with the message app: D

Xiaomi redmi 5 plus, dirty flash only with cache wypes. I was on 10.4... Some crashes on the beginning for system, buts all right now.
Will do some tests for battery in the next hours.
Thanx xiaomi.eu team.

Status
Not open for further replies.