MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi peeps,

i tried dirty flash 11.0.4 to my 10.2.2.0 but got an error. it says Digest verification failed (something like that).

I'm using MI 8 and TWRP 3.3.1 build 1002 by wzsx 150.

i got a feeling i have to clean flash instead of dirty flash. kindly tell me if this is expected.

Thank you!

With Mi9 I have a problem with the color temperature. It's like you're always set to read mode. The screen is yellowt. If i then activate the reading mode is all amplified. The problem is software because when I turn it on in the first black screens (es: the black screen with text "mi powered by android") it does not, also in recovery mode it does not, and even once you get to the lockscreen it does not for a second and then it becomes yellow. With older versions I noticed that it only did it at night hours, but now with the latest version of the miui.eu it always does. I think there is a function of miui that set the contrast automatic for contrast, saturation and temperature but it doesnt work properly in this release of miui.eu stable and lock in warm temperature and low contrast.
I installed miui stable with factory reset and all data lost, this my set now, before you ask me:
6baa45b628243f674a65a2034fe1c357.jpg
7a6567a6e70e5f76096cd0374991ffc7.jpg
0c43dc68ba3baf16e8b7cd0f212ecb7d.jpg
f7dd0e44a6fa0d8fda08d7507f4a970e.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

I think it is a kernel issue..

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

How can I change developer rom to stable rom without format? If I setup directly stable rom with twrp My all programs will delete?

REDMI NOTE 7 Lavander MIUI 11 11.0.4
Swipe up for search crash (log in attachment)
Anybody else with that problem?

Attachments

• Crash log.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 337
Hi,
I got Miui 11 official EEA rom on my redmi note 7 and I want to change it toxiaomi.eu. Is twrp from here (Jan 29, 2019 so old) will match now for my phone? Of course I got unlock device.

With the latest update on hm5plus, some lags on presenting the launcher and problems with the transitions...

Hi peeps,

i tried dirty flash 11.0.4 to my 10.2.2.0 but got an error. it says Digest verification failed (something like that).

I'm using MI 8 and TWRP 3.3.1 build 1002 by wzsx 150.

i got a feeling i have to clean flash instead of dirty flash. kindly tell me if this is expected.

Thank you!

Are you sure about the download? The correct rom? Sounds like a rom for another device or corrupt download.

With Mi9 I have a problem with the color temperature. It's like you're always set to read mode. The screen is yellowt. If i then activate the reading mode is all amplified. The problem is software because when I turn it on in the first black screens (es: the black screen with text "mi powered by android") it does not, also in recovery mode it does not, and even once you get to the lockscreen it does not for a second and then it becomes yellow. With older versions I noticed that it only did it at night hours, but now with the latest version of the miui.eu it always does. I think there is a function of miui that set the contrast automatic for contrast, saturation and temperature but it doesnt work properly in this release of miui.eu stable and lock in warm temperature and low contrast.
I installed miui stable with factory reset and all data lost, this my set now, before you ask me:
6baa45b628243f674a65a2034fe1c357.jpg
7a6567a6e70e5f76096cd0374991ffc7.jpg
0c43dc68ba3baf16e8b7cd0f212ecb7d.jpg
f7dd0e44a6fa0d8fda08d7507f4a970e.jpg

I think it is a kernel issue..
I try to install with only wipe cache and dalvik the miui 11.0.3 from 11.0.4 (downgrade) but isn't possibile...

Last edited:

+1, xiaomi.eu do you think this can happen?

Reactions: THEJAJO
With the latest update on hm5plus, some lags on presenting the launcher and problems with the transitions...
Update it OTA: the ROM update version stays the same (11.0.3.0), but they have fixed the problems with launcher and other minor issues there.
21599790b434cd5b0c6edbf5afe30667.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Hello, newcomer here :D.
I have problems trying to install Xiaomi.eu Stable on mi Redmi Note 8 Ginkgo (Global) with stock Xiaomi Global 11.0.3 Stable.
I have tried two times already, which ended restoring the phone by Mi Flash.
As soon i flash the Zip with unnoficial TWRP from XDA 3.1.1-8 by mauronofrio and wipe data. The phone gets completely stuck at Redmi logo with no response. Afterwards reboots back to Recovery.
The Zip i have been using is:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V11.0.3.0.PCOCNXM_v11-9.zip
I guess maybe the recovery isn't suitable for MIUI flash scripts.
Thank you for all your help.

Hello, newcomer here :D.
I have problems trying to install Xiaomi.eu Stable on mi Redmi Note 8 Ginkgo (Global) with stock Xiaomi Global 11.0.3 Stable.
I have tried two times already, which ended restoring the phone by Mi Flash.
As soon i flash the Zip with unnoficial TWRP from XDA 3.1.1-8 by mauronofrio and wipe data. The phone gets completely stuck at Redmi logo with no response. Afterwards reboots back to Recovery.
The Zip i have been using is:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V11.0.3.0.PCOCNXM_v11-9.zip
I guess maybe the recovery isn't suitable for MIUI flash scripts.
Thank you for all your help.
Do factory reset and then advanced format data/yes,then flash rom, wipe cache and dalvik, reboot

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Already done
1st time i installed ROM did Dalvik/ART + Data + Cache before and afterwards. No luck.
Did you wipe data or format data, format is different, it changes the encryption,your not listening.....do factory reset, FORMAT DATA in advanced section in twrp,then flash and then wipe cache and dalvik

Hi there. I've bought mi 9t pro. It have dual gps. Now I've installed xiaomi.eu rom and in top, and now when you push down the options from notifications it's shows only one arrow and says location. It not show now dual gps icon with two arrows.

Can you confirm that it's working the dual gps?

Hi, anybody now when cc9/mi 9 lite is getting android 10 on stable

I am in the latest version of my mi5x rom beta, how do I install the latest stable? what wipes should i do? how to proceed?

I am in the latest version of my mi5x rom beta, how do I install the latest stable? what wipes should i do? how to proceed?
Do advanced wipe, format data/yes.flash rom. Wipe cache and dalvik.reboot...wait...enjoy

I see they started to release 11.0.5.0 version for Mi9Lite. I hope the Mi9 version will be out soon, I absolutely need the Ok,Google fix :(

Status
Not open for further replies.