MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an issue with my headphones that only happens on this phone. On other phone the headphones worked perfectly. On official rom it has same prob but they seem to bypass it somehow.
The problem is when I listen to music sometimes it will stop and play only on the right headphone. And to solve that I try removing it and inserting it again and after 2-3 it's back to normal.
This issue although gets bigger with the radio app that almost always refuses to play audio to headphones (on official I have that same brief dc like but it continues to play at headphones after) but here it just plays audio at the speaker and if I remove the headphones it almost always stop
Poco f1

It's like a brief dc like and after it's buggy.

Anyone who use stable on Redmi Note 8t can confirm working call records and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*?

Toast notification allways show. It is not disappear. For example. 280mb cleared. 128mb cleared.... Bla bla.
When i turn to homescreen it cleared the memory everytimes. Why? What can i do?
Mi9T

Hey people ,

I have a simple question and maybe you can give me quick answer.
Whats the pro and con of the stable against the Beta ?
OK, i realize i have more questions. :D

Is it possible to Install the stable after the Beta is installed ? Dirty Install?
Is widevine lvl 1 available for the Mi 9 se?

Thanks so much for your Help and have a nice Christmas @all

If you change branch (stable vs beta) always need a clean install. On mi 9t pro widevine is L1 on latest beta.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi K20 Pro eszközömről

Im on stable 11.0.5.0 on Mi 9T Pro and have Widevine L1. And no issues, AOD and Fingerprint works. No Problems so far

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9T Pro mit Tapatalk

Got an issue with my headphones that only happens on this phone. On other phone the headphones worked perfectly. On official rom it has same prob but they seem to bypass it somehow.
The problem is when I listen to music sometimes it will stop and play only on the right headphone. And to solve that I try removing it and inserting it again and after 2-3 it's back to normal.
This issue although gets bigger with the radio app that almost always refuses to play audio to headphones (on official I have that same brief dc like but it continues to play at headphones after) but here it just plays audio at the speaker and if I remove the headphones it almost always stop
Poco f1

It's like a brief dc like and after it's buggy.

I got the same problem in my car, i lost stereo with the jacks. Also on the poco F1, recent stable rom.

problem with mi5 and miui 11 stable force close from calculator some Bluetooth connection , WiFi not to good signal and start screen scroll animation problem.
may need a fix permission from twrp ?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hey people ,

I have a simple question and maybe you can give me quick answer.
Whats the pro and con of the stable against the Beta ?
OK, i realize i have more questions. :D

Is it possible to Install the stable after the Beta is installed ? Dirty Install?
Is widevine lvl 1 available for the Mi 9 se?

Thanks so much for your Help and have a nice Christmas @all
Yes, i i have widevine Level 1 on xiaomi.eu Stable ROM (Mi9SE Global)

Question to everyoneone with K20pro/Mi9Tpro and updated from 11.0.4 to 11.0.5
1) fingerprint issue on AOD
2) L3 widevine security level
Can you confirm these issues are valid or not?

Confirm fingerprint issues on AOD - recognition is worse than 11.0.4
widevine - I don't use

I couldn't find "Mi Share" feature in RN8 11.0.3 stable. Is it removed by any reason?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

problem with mi5 and miui 11 stable force close from calculator some Bluetooth connection , WiFi not to good signal and start screen scroll animation problem.
may need a fix permission from twrp ?

fix permission need?

Hi,

I own a Mi 9 Pro 5G (Chinese ROM) and this is the first time I will install global ROM. I would like to know why I can't find the "crux" (board name) on the
TWRP List.

Btw, any video tutorial you guys think it can help me with visual support?

Sincerely,
tofudido

Status
Not open for further replies.